What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

7-11

Juniors
Mate, thats how I spent my 7 years in Canberra. Doing that, playing footy, pissing it up etc. I had a pretty good time.

Its OK. Just OK. Everything there is easy (specially the girls). Still a good amount of deadshits. Its pretty much Newcastle inland with a higher average wage,trade union dominated, less crime and a shithouse football coach. White people as far as the eye can see.

Gets cold in winter - go skiing - and hot in summer - go to the coast. Its closer to the coast than the mountains.

It lacks soul though, no doubt about that. Very sterile.

Yeah a couple of years ago i looked into getting into the public sector and moving down there. Took a visit with a couple of mates just to see if i could entertain myself on the weekends. It was that sterile nature of the people and the place that got to me. Basically i was 22 and the nightlife sucked and if i couldn't have the beach in my backyard there just wasn't going to be enough to do it for me. One thing that could've changed it for me is if i could still play rugby at a decent level because i'm sure there would be some clubs down there that you could have a good time with, but alas, my backs f**ked so that's kind've off the cards.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You can find a f**k buddy though, all the fun without the unnecessary sense of attachment and dependence.
agree.. if you find one of those in canberra, they become very attached & depenent on you..

they're always looking for you to walk them, scratch their belly & thow a stick for them to chase..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
agree.. if you find one of those in canberra, they become very attached & depenent on you..

they're always looking for you to walk them, scratch their belly & thow a stick for them to chase..

Yes but at least they're loyal and cheap to feed.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The old Newcastle V Canberra argument. Its like arguing which is better - syphillis or herpes. From experience I'll take the syphillis every time. :sarcasm:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Except a boyfriend?

Meg is so unappreciated.

Lois: So, Meg, your birthday's coming up, huh? You excited about turning...
Peter: Uh, Meg, I got 16 candles for your birthday cake. How does that sound?
Meg: That's not right.
Peter: So, less, more, too many, not enough?
Meg: You stupid son of a bitch! You don't even know how old I am!
Lois: Meg, that kind of language is not appropriate for a girl your age, or is it?
Meg: I'm gonna be 17, you jerks! [leaves]

Fingerbang

Bench
Meg is so unappreciated.

Lois: So, Meg, your birthday's coming up, huh? You excited about turning...
Peter: Uh, Meg, I got 16 candles for your birthday cake. How does that sound?
Meg: That's not right.
Peter: So, less, more, too many, not enough?
Meg: You stupid son of a bitch! You don't even know how old I am!
Lois: Meg, that kind of language is not appropriate for a girl your age, or is it?
Meg: I'm gonna be 17, you jerks! [leaves]
There ya go, cliffy.....I mean, Meg

Joker's Wild

Coach
Id rather a city with a bit of cultural diversity over the beigeness that is Canberra

Hell, even Adelaide is a more exciting place to live

Latest posts