What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

Ozzy

First Grade
Why, It's not sladerous to the NRL. It's Newcastle that are tarnishing the games image with performance enhancers and drug dealing while the Storm and Manly just bring the game to disrepute with their creative accouting and profesional bitching. :lol:
I think you mean Bulldogs.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Lol@Knights? It doesn't have a great ring to it and it isn't particularly creative. I don't think it will take off.

7-11

Juniors
our town is cleaner and our people are paid more because we are better educated.
Its a no brainer.

What is it you do for fun in Canberra? Check out the War Memorial for the 14th time? Stroll around the fake lake? Question time goes off i bet. Canberra is quite literally the most boring city on the planet. There isn't a single town on Australia's coastline that would be less appealing to me than Canberra. I would actually rather live in the British Midlands and that is seriously saying something. Anyway i'm going to the beach, and i'll be skating there, can you do that from Canberra?

POPEYE

Coach
Lol@Knights won't kick off unless the team dies in the arse with the greatest coach in the game at the helm.

Couldn't happen . . . well it did with the Dragons . . . but that was only a hiccup

aqua_duck

Coach
What is it you do for fun in Canberra? Check out the War Memorial for the 14th time? Stroll around the fake lake? Question time goes off i bet. Canberra is quite literally the most boring city on the planet. There isn't a single town on Australia's coastline that would be less appealing to me than Canberra. I would actually rather live in the British Midlands and that is seriously saying something. Anyway i'm going to the beach, and i'll be skating there, can you do that from Canberra?

Only good thing about Canberra is it's relative proximity to the snowfields

LMFAO @ being proud of "skating" somewhere. What a buster.

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: As opposed to the farked up traffic, array of deadsh*ts and crime in Sydney? I'll take Canberra any day over that sh*t

Haffa

Lol@Knights won't kick off unless the team dies in the arse with the greatest coach in the game at the helm.

Couldn't happen . . . well it did with the Dragons . . . but that was only a hiccup

I'd take a hiccup if it was preceded by a premiership.

7-11

Juniors
LMFAO @ being proud of "skating" somewhere. What a buster.

Well yeah you kind've took that the wrong way. The point i was making is that living in Newcastle I don't need to drive to the beach because it's literally 3 blocks from my house, something that you definitely can't do from Canberra. But yes as someone said, for the 3 months or so of the snow season Canberra would be bearable.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Well, actually, if you're stoned off your own personal decriminalised crop, anythings pretty cool.

Thats Canberra.

7-11

Juniors
:lol: As opposed to the farked up traffic, array of deadsh*ts and crime in Sydney? I'll take Canberra any day over that sh*t

That is why i've lived in Sydney and have come back to Newcastle. Yes we have an array of deadshits (read: a monstrous array of deadshits) but really i think we have the best of both worlds with the coastal lifestyle and none of the shortcomings of a big city. My only complaint would be that the city can get a little small and everyone seems to know everyone's business.

7-11

Juniors
Well, actually, if you're stoned off your own personal decriminalised crop, anythings pretty cool.

Thats Canberra.

If that's the best thing it's got going for it then i don't think it's for me, considering i can get stoned of any criminalised crop pretty much anywhere with relative ease.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Anyway i'm going to the beach, and i'll be skating there, can you do that from Canberra?

See you at the beach!

sean-roller-skating.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If that's the best thing it's got going for it then i don't think it's for me, considering i can get stoned of any criminalised crop pretty much anywhere with relative ease.

Mate, thats how I spent my 7 years in Canberra. Doing that, playing footy, pissing it up etc. I had a pretty good time.

Its OK. Just OK. Everything there is easy (specially the girls). Still a good amount of deadshits. Its pretty much Newcastle inland with a higher average wage,trade union dominated, less crime and a shithouse football coach. White people as far as the eye can see.

Gets cold in winter - go skiing - and hot in summer - go to the coast. Its closer to the coast than the mountains.

It lacks soul though, no doubt about that. Very sterile.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Canberra is a hole, it's a boring slow arse city which main forms of entertainment are museums and hot air ballooning on offer. No beaches, no crags, f**k that.

It's a crappy city, it's f**king freezing, floriade for androtops, old ladies and kids, seriosuly as if the fact they have Australia's biggest flower show wasn't a dead give away it's a shithouse place.

I would rather Sydney, at least Sydney has a bit of everything. You can find whatever you need in Sydney.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Canberra is a hole, it's a boring slow arse city which main forms of entertainment are museums and hot air ballooning on offer. No beaches, no crags, f**k that.

It's a crappy city, it's f**king freezing, floriade for androtops, old ladies and kids, seriosuly as if the fact they have Australia's biggest flower show wasn't a dead give away it's a shithouse place.

I would rather Sydney, at least Sydney has a bit of everything. You can find whatever you need in Sydney.

Except a boyfriend?

Latest posts