What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Office

kier

Juniors
For those of you into UK check out "Spaced" - there are two series (14 episodes) it's made by some of those involved with "Shaun of the Dead".

Other great shows are - "The Royle Family", "Pheonix Nights" and "The Day Today".

skeepe

Immortal
Only 14 episodes of Spaced? I thought there were more than that. Brilliant show, saw it when it aired on the ABC about 4-5 years ago.

My all time favourite Brit comedy will always be Red Dwarf though.

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, watched a bit of the Series 2 DVD last night. Keith & Dawn in the Tea-Room after she tells him she's leaving to Florida is classic:

Keith: America?
Dawn: Yep
Keith: A word of warning. Over there "fanny" means your arse.......not your minge.
(bites into his Scotch Egg)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Getting the Xmas Specials on Pay-Day!!

Simo

First Grade
THE CHRISTMAS SPECIALS ARE AVAILABLE ON DVD?????????????

I couldnt see them.

Southern Saint and Alex 28 PLEASE PLEASE tell me where I can get them!

Mr Saab

Referee
Simo said:
THE CHRISTMAS SPECIALS ARE AVAILABLE ON DVD?????????????

I couldnt see them.

Southern Saint and Alex 28 PLEASE PLEASE tell me where I can get them!

if you have foxtel they are presently on at the moment. 1st episode of the xmas special was on last night on Ch20 UKTV and will be replayed sunday night at 1030pm. (24th oct)
The 2nd xmas episode will be on next monday (25th oct) at 830pm same channel.

MILLWALL

Juniors
got my copy couple weeks back top show they need to bring it back tim and dorn are both in shaun of the dead

skeepe

Immortal
FYI - Ricky Gervais will be on Letterman tonight... although by the time anyone reads this it'll probably be too late :lol:

Simo

First Grade
Too late!!!

I got the specials and now my office experience is complete. A good finish and the Brentmister finally sees the light and tells Finch......well I wont say anymore for those who havent seen it!

jed

First Grade
The Office - hands down, the greatest comedy series ever. So many great memories.
Red Dwarf, a close second. The earlier seasons were by far funnier than the later ones. But there again, it's run for over 50 episodes, whereas The Office got out after 12 episodes and a 2-part Christmas finale.
Fawlty Towers, third place. Once again, only 12 episodes. The brits have the right idea - get out while the show's still fresh, always leave them wanting more.

The Young Ones are not far behind, likewise Blackadder and Bottom.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Talking about David Brent's hit single in the Christmas specials:

Gareth: "It didn't even make it into the top 100"
David: "Didn't want it to ... next"

Sir Biffo

Bench
"Hey, how are you. I brought you a glass of your favourite wine, Caberet Sauvignon. I was just wondering if you really knew me, cos .... If you don't know me be now ..."

What a shocker!

Simo

First Grade
Dave brent waiting for his blind date:
Lady 'Are you ok'
Brent 'yeah I was waiting for a blind date and a thought it was you!'

Latest posts