What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Finals Crowd Thread

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The NRL want one team to move away from their home ground in week one of the finals... And they get their wish, pity it was Melbourne who looks like only got about 2k more than they would of at Olympic... meanwhile StG v Parra will be played in front of 17k and should of got 50k

God its good to be a footy fan....

The NRL want one team to move away from their home ground in week one of the finals... And they get their wish, pity it was Melbourne who looks like only got about 2k more than they would of at Olympic... meanwhile StG v Parra will be played in front of 17k and should of got 50k

Tickets were still available to Kogarah today. Are 30,000 people waiting until tomorrow to see if they can get them?

Last edited:

It would of got 40k (which is what the SFS holds, not 50k) had Parra won. After Parra got thumped, all the fair weather fans went into hiding and the game is still yet to sell out. And guess where the tickets are for - the away supporters bay.

andrew057

First Grade
I was a bit disappointed when I first saw the crowd, but geez did they make some noise. Sounds like an awesome atmosphere.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Wonder what it would have been if it was live on Nine. Probably smaller, BUT! if this game was live, what would the crowd have been in 10 years?

grouch

First Grade
Scumberland Throw just will not stop whinging about this. Really hoping Parra get knocked out so we won't have to read his whine for a few months

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
It would of got 40k (which is what the SFS holds, not 50k) had Parra won. After Parra got thumped, all the fair weather fans went into hiding and the game is still yet to sell out. And guess where the tickets are for - the away supporters bay.

This is what the TicketTek website just said when I tried to get 1 adult, best avail./any price.

Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

This is what the TicketTek website just said when I tried to get 1 adult, best avail./any price.

Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

I could get a cat 1 today at 4pm.

Brutus

Referee
47,030 at the flogball final.

Over 21k at the footy.

Doesn't look too bad in comparison.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Yeah that doesnt look to bad at all, almost 2:1.

Hmm, I wonder if the same ratio would apply to TV ratings. If we got half the ratings of the AFL, if the game were live, surely the Nine would have no excuses then.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
MCG was less than half full

Etihad was less than half full.

Good to hear the f**king Lions are out of it now.

No Swans, no Lions. Vlad will be convulsing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good to see the Gay pride Lions gone, i might be able to open the Courier mail without seeing wall to wall coverage of these twigs.