What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

I've been listening to alot of Pavement latley...notably 'Slanted and Enchanted' and 'Crooked Rain'. 'Texas Never Whispers' and 'Range Life' are two of the greatest songs ever written.

warren

Juniors
listen to 'stereo', 'shady lane' and 'at & t' - they're also very good pavement songs. oh and liten to 'here', i love that one too

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
I've been listening to alot of Pavement latley...notably 'Slanted and Enchanted' and 'Crooked Rain'. 'Texas Never Whispers' and 'Range Life' are two of the greatest songs ever written.

Out on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins...

Slappy

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
Out on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins...

...natures kids, they don't have no function
I don't understand what they mean
and I couldn't really give a f**k

Malkmus was pretty spot on there.

KulaShaker

Juniors
Wow. I love this thread. I didn't come here for a gazillion years and it's still going.

I am in love with Thunderbirds Are Now! at the moment. As well as I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness. And The Boy Least Likely To. Oh and Wolf Parade. They're my favourites.

Godz Illa

Coach
Naw I had to pass on the Go! Team, unfortunately. My week would have just been too hectic and I don't think I have the stamina for 5 shows in 7 days. I'm not 18 anymore :( (I'm 26 btw). Plus I saw them last July.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
The Go! Team was awesome. They have so much energy and eveytone just rotates wheat instuments they play. Ladyflash, Junior Kickstart and VIP were my favourites.

Ninja! Ha!

CliffyIsGod said:
The Go! Team was awesome. They have so much energy and eveytone just rotates wheat instuments they play. Ladyflash, Junior Kickstart and VIP were my favourites.

Ninja! Ha!

I'm regretting not seeing them at the Metro as well as the BDO. They just have so much energy live and they really get the crowd going with all the crowd involvement and everything. 'Huddle Formation' was the highlight for me - especially with the crowd doing the 'GO TEAM!' parts. I also loved Bottle Rocket, Panther Dash, We Just Can't Be Defeated and Ladyflash too, of course.

As for Ninja, as soon as the first song was over, some bloke in the audience screamed out 'Shouldn't you be at the Australain Open'. I dig those Tennis/Cheerleader outfits she wears :D

Btw - Cliffy, do you know the name of the song that the drummer comes and sings by herself accompanied only by the piano? In my tour editon of 'Thunder...' it's listed as 'We Just Can't Be Defeated' which is wrong as thats a differant track. Any idea?

Latest posts