What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official: Where is Pou thread?

strider

Post Whore
Pou's been picked on since the day he first loggin in and started spouting shit...

He'll love this thread though, I bet after announcing his departure he's still checking in, even if he's no longer posting ;-).

P.S. I second the motion to bring back Maroubra - at least that guy could be funny!

yet he's still 1000x more liked that you

Avenger

Immortal
Maroubra is a f**kwit. I don't want it to to ever return. Not even funny. Pou I could cop but the kid isn't all there. Argues about everything and always plays devils advocate. Constantly getting exposed like a Portuguese chicken. Pou should only return if he has a doctor's certificate.

strider

Post Whore
well lets be honest, I don't think any of us parra fans are "all there"

come on avenger - maroubra was a funny merkin

phantom eel

First Grade
I never got why people didn't appreciate Maroubra's humour? He didn't seem offensive in the slightest, and was one of the highlights of the forum.

Avenger

Immortal
well lets be honest, I don't think any of us parra fans are "all there"

come on avenger - maroubra was a funny merkin

Never knew when to be serious. He would try and be funny at a funeral. You need to have timing to be funny. He doesn't.

Avenger

Immortal
I never got why people didn't appreciate Maroubra's humour? He didn't seem offensive in the slightest, and was one of the highlights of the forum.

You do realise that he was replying to my post when he pulled the pin? I exposed him, gave him self awareness and pushed him over the edge. f**king pussy !!:D

Avenger

Immortal

phantom eel

First Grade
You do realise that he was replying to my post when he pulled the pin? I exposed him, gave him self awareness and pushed him over the edge. f**king pussy !!:D
Great work, I just had a re-read of the thread :lol:. Pou was copping it left right and centre in that thread that night - even from Souths fan trolls! No one was falling for his bullshit, and not an ounce of agreement for any of his favourite theories... even Pou's former bff Suitman bid him adeiu!

jason taylor

Bench
Who's going to enlighten us about player selections/retentions and tactics now?
Pou was truly and suppository of NRL knowledge. He is missed.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The first thread in ages without vitriolic poo shit. Ahhh, f**k him, I don't miss him. As fas as I'm concerned he can go and get f**ked. He was a good antagonist. I might miss that.

Chipmunk

Coach
I haven't been on here much lately. Been away.
Did everyone pick on Pou?

Pou has finally realised that he's Parra team without The Plane isn't what he's wet dreams were made of, so he's gracefully stuck his head between his legs and kissed his bullshitting arse goodbye...

Apparently he's been writing a new book on League Forum Tactics, he's going to title it "How To Lose Friends And Annoy People".

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can't take all the credit Venge, I had been arguing with him all night after Monday nights capitulation :cool:

And he'll be back after a while when he has cooled down IMO, he is generally a funny merkin when he is trying to argue a point for the sake of it.

Ps- Maroubra is a massive loss in this place IMO.

Latest posts