What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Soccer
AFL
Boy Bands
Rap
Hip Hop
Techno
Remixes of great songs in either of the 3 above styles.
Lleyton Hewitt
Matt Orford
South Sydney
Rugby League journalists
Current Affairs programs
Unemployed Single Mothers
Kevin Rudd
France
Sydney (except for the Sutherland shire - wish I could've stayed there)
Newcastle
Tofu
Health Food
Those cleaning agents that only kill 99.9% of bacteria, until they kill everything, I'll continue washing my dishes and cleaning my house with kerosene
That Zavance ad on TV - logic is clearly left behind with that - she has a headache, she takes the tablet which magically removes her headache in a second, so that can she concentrate on pressing a button to make a racecar go 180kmph in a race on a straight road while the other car is doing 90? She has the mental capacity to take a tablet, which requires more actions, than pressing a f**king button.
Greenies
Religious dickheads coming to my house and invade my personal space with their bullsh*t religion. f**k OFF!
Kate Ritchie
Rove and Tasma
Nicole Kidman
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Dave Mustaine
Cleveland Cavaliers
oherrol blog
Windows Vista
Free View being available on my TV but you only effectively get 3 extra channels, even though there are 17 f**king duplicates of the main channel.
America
Food that didn't come from an animal.
Bills
Fashion
David Middleton
Hippies
Lord Of The Rings
Harry Potter

Thats for starters, I'll think of more later

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you reminded me

Telstra
Vodafone
3G
Melbourne self proclaiming to be the sporting capital of Australia, but it will play Fried Green Tomatoes and some other Doris Day horsesh*t movie on before the Rugby League on a Friday night. Why is Rugby League in Melbourne on TV after midnight?
Channel 9 - see above
Those gluey sh*ts that take two rolls of poo tickets to remove.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
steak, sex, chocolate, mrs unit, stats, League, Cricket, McLovin's ass, StormChaser

hows that for a list...well it's more of a line...but let's not get pedantic here, the whole idea was to have a list and I've opted against the traditional North to South approach by adopting the Left to Right approach, or if you prefer, you could try the asian format of right to left. Nonetheless, as I earlier stated it is a list, just not displayed in your traditional list format. WHo the hell decided a list should go down the page, if you ask me thats a waste of space, could you imagine how much shorter shopping lists would be if we wrote lists as I have done here? Santa would be tricked into thinking he only had a tenth of the work to do, it'd be great for trees too I guess, and it'd mean the the entire line on a page would get used. Ever wondered if the line on the right hand side of a page feels neglected by lists? I sometimes write shopping lists on the right hand side just to make that side of the page feel better. I'm all for equality, except for greenies, they aren't human, they are morons, just like Souths fans. f**k them...

where were we?

Latest posts