What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Madunit, you might save yourself some typing RSI by doing a list of what you LIKE instead. lol
I must say though, it's much more fun hating sh*t than it is enjoying stuff.

No one laughs at how much you like chocolate, but they'll laugh at your attitude towards Joho's

melbourne_belle

Juniors
steak, sex, chocolate, mrs unit, stats, League, Cricket, McLovin's ass, StormChaser

hows that for a list...well it's more of a line...but let's not get pedantic here, the whole idea was to have a list and I've opted against the traditional North to South approach by adopting the Left to Right approach, or if you prefer, you could try the asian format of right to left. Nonetheless, as I earlier stated it is a list, just not displayed in your traditional list format. WHo the hell decided a list should go down the page, if you ask me thats a waste of space, could you imagine how much shorter shopping lists would be if we wrote lists as I have done here? Santa would be tricked into thinking he only had a tenth of the work to do, it'd be great for trees too I guess, and it'd mean the the entire line on a page would get used. Ever wondered if the line on the right hand side of a page feels neglected by lists? I sometimes write shopping lists on the right hand side just to make that side of the page feel better. I'm all for equality, except for greenies, they aren't human, they are morons, just like Souths fans. f**k them...

where were we?
:ls: Your rants melt my ice cold heart.:lol:

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
ahh a fellow tigers fan who is feeling the pain of Sheens and Roysh Shimmonsh.

One day they will die, and because we're younger, we can rejoice

Oh rejoicing is something i def will be doing when he leaves!!!..

Oh to add to my list of over rated...

VODAFONE..if they are going to sell me a phone at least make sure the freaking wall charger works..and WHY do i have multiple connections for my wall charger..its wierd and confusing.

Didgi

Express Courier SuperSonic Zavance mailing. Still couldn't get my footy boots in on time. And I work for the f**king company! And it was only a transfer! :x

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
:lol:

cos being amusing and having people find you amusing equates to groupies :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
True, anyone that has travelled 5 kms outside out Campbelltown will realise that it isn't Gods Country.

The only way it'd be God's country is if someone pissed God off and he banished them there.

Bit like Rowville in Victoria

Latest posts