What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
peer pressure is over rated, just like cyber bullying - they only exist because people are becoming softcocks

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, I don't give into peer preassure.

This one time Kate Beckinsale was begging me to sleep with her. " Sleep with me ! " Don't tell me what to do bitch !

Bazal

Post Whore
New Zealand is over rated

New Zealand is a beautiful country, I could happily drink myself to death overlooking the sound on a summers evening in Marlborough...however it's not surprising that a racist, insular nobody like yourself who has probably never left Sydney's inbred west (or his sisters bed, for that matter) would think otherwise...

the_brain_of_a_magpie said:
Why would I want to go New Zealand for? To see the wife beating maoris? or the sheep?

How very original...

Alba

Coach
I can't be bothered to look through the whole thread to see if they have been said or not.. but:

PINK (wtf? I wish V2 and MusicMax and all the little lesbian wannabes would get the f*** over her! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!)

TWILIGHT. - Finally gave in and watched it ... was not impressed at all. And I don't get why everyone falls in love with Edward. He looks like he needs a good spray tan or solarium visit.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't get the Edward thing either. Got that 'I tuck my penis behind my legs so I look like a women' look about him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

>>>

new-twilight-images-of-bella-and-edward12.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
I can't be bothered to look through the whole thread to see if they have been said or not.. but:

PINK (wtf? I wish V2 and MusicMax and all the little lesbian wannabes would get the f*** over her! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!)

TWILIGHT. - Finally gave in and watched it ... was not impressed at all. And I don't get why everyone falls in love with Edward. He looks like he needs a good spray tan or solarium visit.

Amen. Can't believe there are grown women out there who have tattooed Edward quotes on themselves!

Didgi

Err look here you little f**ker you know nothing therefore you should shut your mouth!

Careful, or he'll call you a fat bogan ladette ;-) and get ALL his friends on to you.

Actually, I wouldnt be too worried about the second part. And as you're probably not a softcock (see previous pages) I dont think the first one will affect you too much. Maybe you, Kiki, SC and Melb Belle should start a womens rights group against FOTM ;-)

Latest posts