What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
She's overrated because the men's mags feature her seemingly every second week/ month. Granted if most of us met her in real life and she was giving Indicators of Interest we'd be doing our best to take her back to ours and give her a good seeing to, but in mags that are meant to feature the world's hottest women in them, she doesn't stack up that much IMO. She looks like the stuck-up type.
In fairness, Krystal's disappeared off the cover of your Zoo's and Ralph's for at least the last few months. Looks like Emily's the new Krystal ;-)

For mine:

Having a brother (I'm sure mine feels the same way about me)
The media
Australian Idol, Dance, Dancing w/ Stars
Blasphemy. DWTS = Emily. How the f**k can that be over-rated?

Didgi

In fairness, Krystal's disappeared off the cover of your Zoo's and Ralph's for at least the last few months. Looks like Emily's the new Krystal ;-)

Blasphemy. DWTS = Emily. How the f**k can that be over-rated?

I said so, that's how.

Eelementary

Post Whore
0000035816_20061116141753.jpg

Yeah...

Monk

Referee
Crispy Creame Doughnuts
McDonald's
Mushrooms
Alcohol
Blu-Ray
Having your PS3 "Online"
AFL

Bazal

Post Whore
Robocop
Will Ferrell
Revenge of the Fallen
QLD "Spirit"
Any and all Apple products (although to be fair, not many people rate the useless junk in the first place)
Jim Beam-tastes like cat piss
Harrison Ford's acting ability

I'll think of more later