What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
beer snobs are overrated

I get paid to be a beer (and wine) snob :p

It made me laugh the other week...some little punk friend of my brothers had a huge go at me cos my brother offered me a Carlton and I told him I'd rather drink horse piss. Was lulz

McLovin

Staff member
I don't give a fk what anyone says...Ima keep on drinkin those breezers no matter what...

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's funny - they refer to him as the World's Strongest Man, despite the fact he didn't win and it was ages ago, but they won't refer to him as an Olymic weight-lifter...

McLovin

Staff member
I nearly fell asleep at the wrestling when WWE or whatever came out to Acer Arena last year. The kids loved it though. Best thing about that night was the line up for beers. The food lines were packed. Complete contrast to the last time i was at Acer with the Foo Fighters...

McLovin

Staff member
people who dont play halo 3/gears of war with me on xbox live right now are overrated.

lol people still actually play GoW online?? lulz

I've been playing alot of GTA4 and Oblivion lately. Just replaying the "Four Leaf Clover" mission because it's so epix111...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The England Cricket team would be overrated, but noone rates them to start with :sarcasm:

adamkungl

Immortal
lol people still actually play GoW online?? lulz

I've been playing alot of GTA4 and Oblivion lately. Just replaying the "Four Leaf Clover" mission because it's so epix111...

nah no one plays multiplayer, im looking for someone to coop though

Eelementary

Post Whore
I nearly fell asleep at the wrestling when WWE or whatever came out to Acer Arena last year. The kids loved it though. Best thing about that night was the line up for beers. The food lines were packed. Complete contrast to the last time i was at Acer with the Foo Fighters...

Yep. They send out their sh*ttiest shows to Aussie fans. I don't get it.

Kiki

First Grade
I love beer but I have a wheat intolerance and I always feel soooo sick the next day. Two worst hangovers I've ever had have been from beer so I have to steer clear now. Sob sob

My fave is coopers red.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I love beer but I have a wheat intolerance and I always feel soooo sick the next day. Two worst hangovers I've ever had have been from beer so I have to steer clear now. Sob sob

My fave is coopers red.

That is one of the most tradgic stories I have ever heard :(

*Gives Kiki hugs*