What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Martli

Coach
KOL are extremely overrated.

Never thought greenday were even rated to begin with :lol:

Knightmare

Coach
'When I come around' is a song I like by Greenday, but their last couple of albums are less edgy than they used to be. It's also funny how many people seem to have no idea that KOL existed before 'Only by the night'.

adamkungl

Immortal
discussing important issues such as the effect of colonialism on indigenous cultures in the FFB is overrated. Four Corners -> that way.

'When I come around' is a song I like by Greenday, but their last couple of albums are less edgy than they used to be. It's also funny how many people seem to have no idea that KOL existed before 'Only by the night'.

Just wondering, are you assuming that I had no idea that KOL existed before that album. I was aware. They were worse beforehand imo. Songs like Charmer.

Whoever says KOL are overrated can FOADIAF. Kthx.

No, kthx. They are completely overrated.

South Sydney

I particularly love how all the experts rightly said at the start of the year that we would finish outside the 8 and now that we are outside the 8, the same experts are saying that we are under achieving and should have been top 4!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering, are you assuming that I had no idea that KOL existed before that album. I was aware. They were worse beforehand imo. Songs like Charmer.

No, kthx. They are completely overrated.

they are certainly overexposed

Parramatta
Geelong
Waratahs
Tottenham
AC Milan
Surfing
Being a Super Moderator
Quotes in signatures

I particularly can't handle when someone has a quote in their own signature by someone else and its giving said poster a wrap, i.e. if I had at the bottom of my signature:

some random user said:
Different Kind of Rabbit has a great knowledge of Rugby League

Quoting someone else giving you a wrap in your sig is the greatest level of wankery possible on a forum imo.

adamkungl

Immortal
Quoting someone else giving you a wrap in your sig is the greatest level of wankery possible on a forum imo.

Nah...using your awesome life that you could have made up on the spot and thus nobody gives two sh*ts about to assert your forum superiority is far worse. case in point, Poor Boy Blues

I particularly can't handle when someone has a quote in their own signature by someone else and its giving said poster a wrap, i.e. if I had at the bottom of my signature:

Couldn't agree more on that one. Self esteem ftw.

Joker's Wild

Coach

Totally agree. Pathetic losers the lot of em