What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parramatta Eels - The 2nd Most Dangerous Team In The Comp

Bazal

Post Whore
Well we'll need to stay dangerous to have a chance against the Tigers next week. That's going to be another great game.

I'm pretty confident we'll get over the Tiges...I'm more worried about Penrith to be perfectly honest

Swiftstylez

Bench
1-Swifty, by his very own admission, is not a Parra fan
2-Swifty is a genius
3-Aside from this particular genius. I can't think of an Eels fan who has more than mentioned the 8 in passing. We're just enjoying the ride at the moment, finals or no

Ok mate LOL. I've only spent over 1000 dollars on Parramatta Eels related traveling to see them play at home this year and watched every game but "I am not a fan". You are delusional. METSM was for people like you who always whinge all the time, for YOU to go and join the Storm. Obviously you are devoid of any kind of detector of sarcasm. You cannot class all Eels fans as "just enjoying the ride". I'm just bold enough to say what many of us are thinking unlike you. You should grow a pair and stop being such a sycophant.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok mate LOL. I've only spent over 1000 dollars on Parramatta Eels related traveling to see them play at home this year and watched every game but "I am not a fan". You are delusional. METSM was for people like you who always whinge all the time, for YOU to go and join the Storm. Obviously you are devoid of any kind of detector of sarcasm. You cannot class all Eels fans as "just enjoying the ride". I'm just bold enough to say what many of us are thinking unlike you. You should grow a pair and stop being such a sycophant.

Yeah, I'm so down on the side all the time :sarcasm:

You stupid f**k, you're the spastic who came to the Eels because you had a hard on for Hagan, as you told us and still tells us all so very many times. Stop making the rest of us look like idiots, we don't want to be associated with your rubbish

Swiftstylez

Bench
Yeah, I'm so down on the side all the time :sarcasm:

You stupid f**k, you're the spastic who came to the Eels because you had a hard on for Hagan, as you told us and still tells us all so very many times. Stop making the rest of us look like idiots, we don't want to be associated with your rubbish

I didn't want to do it but:

We honestly can't do any worse in defence than what we showed today against the Bulldogs. Mortimer has said that he is ready for NRL so if he honestly believes that then I say no harm in showing him the number 7 jersey prematurely and seeing how he eases into it. Hayne needs to go to fullback because whilst I know the errors in defence weren't Burts fault, when Hayne was playing fullback he would have stopped a lot of those tries from being scored. Two or three in particular come to mind where they just crushed over the top of Luke Burt.

I don't think Burt should be out of the side completely though, chuck him on the wing in place of Grothe if he is injured.

This will hopefully make our backs have some kind of impact again, though the forwards are an entirely different matter.

Hayne was abysmal today...and you want to give him more responsibility? You and Hagan really are a good match

If you can't see the difference between my sarcastic posts and my real ones you have f**king problems.

Compared to you I am Wayne Bennett and you are Hagan. Get a sense of humor and if you don't find it funny, the ability to move on and stop acting like an internet bad guy,.

simmo1

First Grade
LOL. If you count form just purely on wins in a row, then yes. However, I'd have to see another Dragons loss first to even think about questioning them.

I think this speaks for us in itself though:

Last three games: Scored 110, conceded 12.

lol, against 3 of the worst teams in the competition. Good for you guys.

Bazal

Post Whore
I didn't want to do it but:

If you can't see the difference between my sarcastic posts and my real ones you have f**king problems.

You didn't want to do what? My apologies, if I'd know that telling the truth about a player's performance offended your delicate sensibilities, I'd have done it anyway but remembered to tell you to f**k off.

And it's not my problem that I can't tell the sarcastic drivel from the real drivel...perhaps you should try posting something other than drivel so that we have a bit of a benchmark?

Swiftstylez

Bench
lol, against 3 of the worst teams in the competition. Good for you guys.

If you didn't notice the Raiders just beat the Dragons. Apparently some of you still consider us one of the worst teams. But uhm okay, if you want to be pedantic:

Last Six Games

Something like 155 scored, 36 conceded.

This includes the Storm and the Dogs.

simmo1

First Grade
If you didn't notice the Raiders just beat the Dragons. Apparently some of you still consider us one of the worst teams. But uhm okay, if you want to be pedantic:

Last Six Games

Something like 155 scored, 36 conceded.

This includes the Storm and the Dogs.

So 2 good wins, and 4 wins against minnows. Cool.

Swiftstylez

Bench
You didn't want to do what? My apologies, if I'd know that telling the truth about a player's performance offended your delicate sensibilities, I'd have done it anyway but remembered to tell you to f**k off.

And it's not my problem that I can't tell the sarcastic drivel from the real drivel...perhaps you should try posting something other than drivel so that we have a bit of a benchmark?

Ok let me outline it for you since you obviously cannot admit it to yourself. It's like you want me to do this.

A typical exchange with Bazal

1. I ask for in this case Hayne to be moved to fullback
2. You do your typical bullsh*t, deciding whether or not you can class me as a true fan, before saying that my opinion is completely irrelevant (You did this when I was new to the form and I hadn't post much at all).
3. In this case, you say that I am as good as Hagan. You also were wrong in saying that Hayne shouldn't be given more responsibility in the role of fullback, WHERE HE IS PLAYING HIS CAREER BEST FOOTBALL.

Its rich coming from you to challenge my calls that I make in regards to the Eels when I have been on the money when serious.
It's beyond old.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok let me outline it for you since you obviously cannot admit it to yourself. It's like you want me to do this.

A typical exchange with Bazal

1. I ask for in this case Hayne to be moved to fullback
2. You do your typical bullsh*t, deciding whether or not you can class me as a true fan, before saying that my opinion is completely irrelevant (You did this when I was new to the form and I hadn't post much at all).
3. In this case, you say that I am as good as Hagan. You also were wrong in saying that Hayne shouldn't be given more responsibility in the role of fullback, WHERE HE IS PLAYING HIS CAREER BEST FOOTBALL.

Its rich coming from you to challenge my calls that I make in regards to the Eels when I have been on the money when serious.
It's beyond old.

See? Drivel...how are we supposed to distinguish drivel from drivel?

If you feel somehow personally vindicated by Hayne's form (as pathetic as that is), then good for you, chin up and all that. But if you can honestly say that he deserved to get what he wanted with the way he was playing early in the year, you have rocks in your head. He was atrocious

Swiftstylez

Bench
See? Drivel...how are we supposed to distinguish drivel from drivel?

If you feel somehow personally vindicated by Hayne's form (as pathetic as that is), then good for you, chin up and all that. But if you can honestly say that he deserved to get what he wanted with the way he was playing early in the year, you have rocks in your head. He was atrocious

DUM DE DUM DE DUM.

WRONG POSITION. BAD FORM. HAYNE GO FULLBACK. GOOD FORM. DUM DE DUM DE DUM. :shock:

BAZAL THINK HE DECIDE WHETHER PEOPLE ARE FAN OR NOT. BAZAL THINK OTHER PEOPLE OPINION NOT MATTER. BAZAL CRITCISE OTHER PEOPLE WHO GET THING RIGHT WHEN HE DON'T GET THING RIGHT HIMSELF. DUM DE DUM DE DUM.

ME NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WRITE SWIFTY. YOU WRITE TOO COMPLEX. DRIVEL!!!
DUM DE DUM DE DUM

Do you see the moral of this story or are you just going to continue to be the big bad Bazal that vindicated you from how much of a failure you are offline?

Bazal

Post Whore
DUM DE DUM DE DUM.

WRONG POSITION. BAD FORM. HAYNE GO FULLBACK. GOOD FORM. DUM DE DUM DE DUM. :shock:

BAZAL THINK HE DECIDE WHETHER PEOPLE ARE FAN OR NOT. BAZAL THINK OTHER PEOPLE OPINION NOT MATTER. BAZAL CRITCISE OTHER PEOPLE WHO GET THING RIGHT WHEN HE DON'T GET THING RIGHT HIMSELF. DUM DE DUM DE DUM.

ME NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WRITE SWIFTY. YOU WRITE TOO COMPLEX. DRIVEL!!!
DUM DE DUM DE DUM

Do you see the moral of this story or are you just going to continue to be the big bad Bazal that vindicated you from how much of a failure you are offline?

Lol...So you have no actual riposte to the point made? Buisiness as usual then Swifty...:lol:

You see, this is why you're opinion doesn't matter, and it has nothing to do with me :lol:

Swiftstylez

Bench
No mate, this is how you roll you hypocrite. There is nothing to riposte because you gave me absolutely nothing. The story went something like this and is generally the same every time:

1. I create a thread of any nature
2. You come and hijack it and say that I'm not a fan and tear me down. You do not respond to the topic at hand. You say that my opinion is always wrong.
3. I refute your allegations that I am not a fan.
4. I post in this case that you got the Hayne call wrong.
5. Yes, I do indeed feel vindicated from your accusations knowing that you cannot come to grips with the fact that your accusation of me not knowing anything is wrong, because I am often right. Even if I was not often right, I am entitled to express my opinion without having you act like you are some kind of god when it comes to these forums and Rugby League.
6. You then try to take things to a personal level and make blanket statements. Off topic, snide remarks like your last few previous posts that are so f**king hypocritical it isn't funny.
7. You just before said that I do not reply to anything that you write, yet I'm numbering this for you so it might make it a little bit easier for you to understand. You just said "How am I supposed to distinguish drivel from drive?" That's the problem. You can't and it's a skill you have to work on.
8. If you can't understand the point I am making then I think it's best you take your leave and be on your merry internet elitist way.

Eelectrica

Referee
So it is true, 4 good weeks makes a season.

2005 Tigers think so. The key is choosing the 4 weeks wisely...

Compared with the crap dished up by Parra earlier in the season we're entitled to enjoy the ride while it lasts. Which realisticly won't be much longer. It's nice change to watch a team and know we're at least a chance of winning though.

Next 3 weeks won't be as nightmarish as they could have been.

Bazal

Post Whore
No mate, this is how you roll you hypocrite. There is nothing to riposte because you gave me absolutely nothing. The story went something like this and is generally the same every time:

1. I create a thread of any nature
2. You come and hijack it and say that I'm not a fan and tear me down. You do not respond to the topic at hand. You say that my opinion is always wrong.
3. I refute your allegations that I am not a fan.
4. I post in this case that you got the Hayne call wrong.
5. Yes, I do indeed feel vindicated from your accusations knowing that you cannot come to grips with the fact that your accusation of me not knowing anything is wrong, because I am often right. Even if I was not often right, I am entitled to express my opinion without having you act like you are some kind of god when it comes to these forums and Rugby League.
6. You then try to take things to a personal level and make blanket statements.
7. You just before said that I do not reply to anything that you write, yet I'm numbering this for you so it might make it a little bit easier for you to understand. You just said "How am I supposed to distinguish drivel from drive?" That's the problem. You can't and it's a skill you have to work on.
8. If you can't understand the point I am making then I think it's best you take your leave and be on your merry internet elitist way.

Wow...you really are insecure, aren't you?

For the record, I have nothing against you. In fact, I couldn't care less that you exist.

Also, the point at this stage is (was?) this...Hayne was in atrocious form and did not deserve to oust Burt early in the year. I can understand why you missed it, being so worried about what I think about you and all...:lol:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Wow...you really are insecure, aren't you?

For the record, I have nothing against you. In fact, I couldn't care less that you exist.

Also, the point at this stage is (was?) this...Hayne was in atrocious form and did not deserve to oust Burt early in the year. I can understand why you missed it, being so worried about what I think about you and all...:lol:

I am very defensive about the Parramatta Eels and I don't see how that is a bad thing. Classic Bazal, if you somehow manage to have the willpower to get to the end of an argument with him he pretends like the whole thing was a whole laugh and a joke, when he was probably seething inside knowing that I was highlighting the pathetic existence that he leads on these forums.

Bazal

Post Whore
I am very defensive about the Parramatta Eels and I don't see how that is a bad thing. Classic Bazal, if you somehow manage to have the willpower to get to the end of an argument with him he pretends like the whole thing was a whole laugh and a joke, when he was probably seething inside knowing that I was highlighting the pathetic existence that he leads on these forums.

Like I have now? Wait...Mate the only joke here is you, make no mistake

Swiftstylez

Bench
Like I have now? Wait...Mate the only joke here is you, make no mistake

Maybe in your delusional mind. But I'm glad I can amuse people, unlike yourself.

Secondly,

The topic is "The Parramatta Eels - The 2nd Most Dangerous Team In The Comp".

Not "Swiftstylez posted this thread - Come on and change the topic to irrelevant and incorrect information on the poster so I can start an argument that can get my adrenaline rushing", because god knows you have nothing better to do.

So either discuss the topic or GTFO.

Bazal

Post Whore
Maybe in your delusional mind. But I'm glad I can amuse people, unlike yourself.

Secondly,

The topic is "The Parramatta Eels - The 2nd Most Dangerous Team In The Comp".

Not "Swiftstylez posted this thread - Come on and change the topic to irrelevant and incorrect information on the poster so I can start an argument that can get my adrenaline rushing", because god knows you have nothing better to do.

So either discuss the topic or GTFO.

:lol: at you thinking you "get my adrenaline rushing"...it's a forum you f**knut, I responded to being tarred with the same brush as you by another poster and, typically, you came in here full of brimstone and tears as a result. And it's not like I'm the only person who holds this opinion of you :lol: