What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parramatta Eels - The 2nd Most Dangerous Team In The Comp

parrachilean31

Juniors
Swiftstylez, I read your thread i agree with everything your saying . So dont worry about bazal mate he be eating his words when we win the next three rounds against the Tigers panthers and Dragons. See you in the finals Brother....

Bazal

Post Whore
Swiftstylez, I read your thread i agree with everything your saying . So dont worry about bazal mate he be eating his words when we win the next three rounds against the Tigers panthers and Dragons. See you in the finals Brother....

Why would I be eating my words? Swifty will still be an idiot and a troll even if we win the premiership for the next eleven years, footy results don't improve intelligence...:?

Eels Dude

Coach

Swifty is a not a Parra supporter, He is a troll and gets off simply on starting stupid threads in the Parra forum and this forum too just to see people's reactions. Every Parra supporter inlcuding Bazal already knows this. Anyone who does not realise that is just thick to be perfectly honest, don't fall into the trap.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Actually mate, never in my time here have I said that I wasn't a Parra supporter. I may have trolled with METSM, but I am definitely an Eels supporter. I do not need to prove this to you: My bank account, people who know me, bedroom and cupboard do all the talking. As for this thread in particular it is 100 percent serious. I'll see you as well in the finals brother. Love you bro.

This is also another example of why I am not using this account to troll anymore. If I want to make posts about the Eels I want to be taken seriously. Do not flatter yourself Bazal.

I'm sure if I made another account kissing Bazal's ass he would take to me like his life takes to his computer screen.

Later Bazal, may you finally be laid when a girl is impressed by your post count.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Actually mate, never in my time here have I said that I wasn't a Parra supporter. I may have trolled and said that I wasn't, but I am definitely an Eels supporter. As for this thread in particular, it is 100 percent serious. I'll see you as well in the finals brother. Love you bro.

Later Bazal, may you finally be laid when a girl is impressed by your post count.

Didn't I chase you off amid cries of "I swear I was fishing!" already?

False Parra Fan said:
Goodbye my friends. I no longer have the time to troll (or post, on this account anyway) anymore

Just leave already...

Eels Dude

Coach
Actually mate, never in my time here have I said that I wasn't a Parra supporter. I may have trolled with METSM, but I am definitely an Eels supporter. I do not need to prove this to you: My bank account, people who know me, bedroom and cupboard do all the talking. As for this thread in particular it is 100 percent serious. I'll see you as well in the finals brother. Love you bro.

This is also another example of why I am not using this account to troll anymore. If I want to make posts about the Eels I want to be taken seriously. Do not flatter yourself Bazal.

I'm sure if I made another account kissing Bazal's ass he would take to me like his life takes to his computer screen.

You may well support Parra, but you certainly are still a troll. Your constant stupid threads about Michael Hagan in the Eels forum prove this. Do us all a favour and keep to your word then and talk seriously then instead of just using this forum as a geep up. If you were a serious Parra supporter like you say you are than do I'm sure you could prove it by doing that.

Swiftstylez

Bench
You may well support Parra, but you certainly are still a troll. Your constant stupid threads about Michael Hagan in the Eels forum prove this. Do us all a favour and keep to your word then and talk seriously then instead of just using this forum as a geep up. If you were a serious Parra supporter like you say you are than do I'm sure you could prove it by doing that.

I may do it on another account with a non-troll reputation if I ever feel the need to post again.

Didn't I chase you off amid cries of "I swear I was fishing!" already?

Just leave already...

Highlighting your hypocrisy for one last time:

Swifty is (was? let's hope so) a rather unimaginative troll

You even, by your own admission, stated that I was a troll. There we have it mate.

I will be leaving now, regardless of the fact that you will no doubt feel the need to reply and defend yourself because, hypocrisy again, you will feel so insecure that you will need to have the last "dribble" again and again.

What a sad miserable man you are Bazal.

My final line there my friends is not a troll and could not be closer to the truth.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Highlighting your hypocrisy for one last time:

You even, by your own admission, stated that I was a troll. There we have it mate.

I will be leaving now, regardless of the fact that you will no doubt feel the need to reply and defend yourself because, hypocrisy again, you will feel so insecure that you need to defend yourself against the last thing that I say.

What a sad miserable man you are Bazal.

My final line there my friends is not a troll and could not be closer to the truth.

It's one thing to be a troll, and entirely another to retreat behind the age old catch cry of the beaten troll when defeated and claim it was all just bait...And as amusing as you thinking you know anything about me was a year ago, some new material might have been nice before you scampered off under your little rock ledge...

Eels Dude

Coach
I may do it on another account with a non-troll reputation if I ever feel the need to post again.

If you're going to do that, then at least have the guts to admit you used to be known as Swifty on your new account. It won't be held against you if you are mature about it.

K-Man

Bench
Surely the Eels are just one bad Jarryd Hayne performance away from a crushing loss that stops them in their tracks.

The only thing is - that bad Hayne performance shows no signs of ever actually occuring.

eagles4eva

First Grade
They are looking mighty impressive the Eels, but honestly, shut the f**k up till you have secured a finals berth

Swiftstylez

Bench
Does anyone want to apologize to me yet? The only thing I'd like to say is that we are quite possibly the MOST dangerous team in the comp as the Saints are up to their usual choking antics.

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Does anyone want to apologize to me yet? The only thing I'd like to say is that we are quite possibly the MOST dangerous team in the comp as the Saints are up to their usual choking antics.

You used to be the Hagen lover??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Um, hi... Minor Premiers here. ;-)

Saints will lift for you next week, snap your winning streak and dent your confidence.

Feel free to bookmark this one.

Swiftstylez

Bench

Saints will lift for you next week, snap your winning streak and dent your confidence.

Hey baby,
I will feel free to make out with you in the Grand Final, after we have won 10 or 11 in a row.
Get us a nice and quite place to sit ;) It might be a little bit hard to at a Grand Final, but it won't be the only thing that is hard ;)

Swiftstylez

Bench

OKAY LOL. How's it going 'Minor Premiers'? Definitely a lot better than the actual minor premiers. As for the saints part, you were half right. Oh god, I am good.

Noa

First Grade
Swiftsylez was right. They were the 2nd most dangerous team in the comp.

Fool seems to have disappeared.

Latest posts