What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parramatta Eels - The 2nd Most Dangerous Team In The Comp

Swiftstylez

Bench
2005 Tigers think so. The key is choosing the 4 weeks wisely...

Compared with the crap dished up by Parra earlier in the season we're entitled to enjoy the ride while it lasts. Which realisticly won't be much longer. It's nice change to watch a team and know we're at least a chance of winning though.

Next 3 weeks won't be as nightmarish as they could have been.

A lot of teams in and around the eight have been fading away, which is why I'm not that nervous going into the final rounds and the finals (hopefully).

Swiftstylez

Bench
:lol: at you thinking you "get my adrenaline rushing"...it's a forum you f**knut, I responded to being tarred with the same brush as you by another poster and, typically, you came in here full of brimstone and tears as a result. And it's not like I'm the only person who holds this opinion of you :lol:

You are just full of hypocrisy.

Your argument this time: It is just a forum.

Your personal insult: I'm not the only person who holds this opinion of you.

Seriously just leave.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Parra look damn good to me.

It is very conceivable that they could win 10 in a row and go all the way.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
Parra a looking the goods at the moment, but they seem to be the new Dragons. Lots of hype, start the season sh*t, power home to make the finals and then the wheels fall off.

Raider_69

Post Whore
they are peaking at the right time, no doubts, if i were the saints and bulldogs id be very worried about them coming into the finals...

hayne is just toying with teams at the moment, too good right now

Bazal

Post Whore
You are just full of hypocrisy.

Your argument this time: It is just a forum.

Your personal insult: I'm not the only person who holds this opinion of you.

Seriously just leave.

If you believe that I'm "arguing" that it's "just a forum" (a phrase you put in my mouth, BTW), and that saying I'm not the only person with this opinion of you is a personal insult, then you need to read things properly and toughen up...seriously

CJG 182

Juniors
I would like to turn your attention to what you probably already know. Unless the eels slip up somewhere along the line leading up to the finals, this year is going to be rather interesting and go down in history as one of the biggest comebacks in modern rugby league history.

I would also like to turn your attention to another fact. No this is not mere speculation my friends, this is potent stone cold fact which may be hard for many of you to swallow. I don't want to count the Eels before they hatch, but since the Rooster has stopped laying eggs, it is time to get on your hands and knees and cower before the blue and gold army.

Let us run you through why this is the case.

Dragons - The most lethal team in the competition. This is not debatable and they are the benchmark of this year.

Bulldogs - We absolutely dominated them a few weeks ago. They could not penetrate our solid wall of defense, and we repelled numerous sets of six in a row on our own goal line. We held them to single digits and played a decent attacking game of our own. Bulldogs are fading and one of the biggest myths in the competition right now. Whilst I'm sure they can beat many of the hapless teams this year and should not be taken lightly, the Eels are another class above.

Titans - Were lucky to beat us and we sorely missed the Hayne factor. They won only on conversions and this was only just when we started clicking. By no means an easy team to beat, but the Eels are still that one notch ahead of you.

Storm - Do not impress me. We beat you a few weeks ago. Enough said.

Panthers - I don't know what to think of you, but I'm sure we will beat you next week.

Cowboys - Proved their top eight position is a myth last night.

Tigers - Definitely not better.

Sea Eagles - Do not impress. Would be happy to play them tomorrow.

Knights - LOL

Broncos - LOL

Rabbitohs - Better than some of the teams already in the top eight, but honestly... just no.

You can clearly see that the Eels are the form team of the competition alongside the front runners. We may have left is a bit late but it is better late than never.

The Eels are running red hot but to go through the teams in and around the 8 you've beaten as proof?? LOL!!!!!!

Dragons - Knights beat them
Dogs - Knights beat them with injuries to Knights key players
Titans - Knights beat them
Storm - Lost by 2, very unlucky
Sea Eagles - Beat them earlier in the year
Panthers - play them round 26
Eels - Were winning first time we played them until our halfback was injured.
:crazy::crazy:
KNIGHTS FOR THE PREMIERSHIP!!!

....You idiot.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Parra a looking the goods at the moment, but they seem to be the new Dragons. Lots of hype, start the season sh*t, power home to make the finals and then the wheels fall off.

lol I'm hoping that the latter doesn't happen anytime soon. I'm enjoying it.

Parra look damn good to me.

It is very conceivable that they could win 10 in a row and go all the way.

I like.

The Eels are running red hot but to go through the teams in and around the 8 you've beaten as proof?? LOL!!!!!!

....You idiot.

Forgot to mention the Tigers.

Anyway, if the Eels beat the Tigers next week, I'll have no doubts whatsoever that they'll be able to storm home into the 8.

Gaba

First Grade

....You idiot.

the eels didnt beat the dragons

Loudstrat

Coach
I reckon there's no way we can win a grand final with any combination of our halves this year. I also reckon that facing Manly, Melbourne or Saints in a semi final will be a far tougher assignment than we have faced this year.

And it's all moot point if we don't beat Wests next week, because we need their spot in the finals. Their winning streak is longer than ours - they are the real movers in the finals.

Still, happy to see the Eels score tries by to bucketload. Not thinking about a premiership unless we are still in the hunt on GF day.

And Swifty - you are a f*cktard.

Hanscholo

Bench
Beating sh*t teams or teams that have major issues late in the season after showing nothing all year is nothing to crow about. Parra wont make the 8.

Loudstrat

Coach
lol - we are IN the 8 as you type.
BTW, which category do you put Melbourne and Canterbury - sh*t teams or teams in crisis?

Fathead

Bench
Beating sh*t teams or teams that have major issues late in the season after showing nothing all year is nothing to crow about. Parra wont make the 8.
I reckon they will make the eight but that sort of momentum will be almost impossible to keep up.
If hayne gets injured the whole thing could come unstuck.
An early exit from the semis I think - but well done to hit a purple patch.

Fathead

Bench
Yet you consistently keep bumping this thread to showcase to the rest of the forums the undeniable truth.

I was going to ask "what the hell are you talking about ? " but I see that you have been asked that on more than one occasion in the last few mins.
Personally I dont know what the hell you are on about....