What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pearce Problem

SBD82

Coach
So right Diego.

I just hope there is a NSW half who puts his hand up through the finals series and at the start of next year so that he forces the selectors hand.

Or Pearce could sleep with bozos daughter. That would also work.

SBD82

Coach
C'mon Pearce fans. I'm itching for a stink and no one will take the bait.

Who wants to defend him?

It's a hard task, I know. But come next year, when we are discussing halves options, and the memory of how painful he is to watch in sky blue has been somewhat erased by time, there will ba a gaggle lining up to tell us all why he has changed, why he is the best option, how his club form has been excellent, how he is really turning into a leader etc.

It's bullshit now. And it will be bullshit then.

TheFrog

Coach
It's a hard task, I know. But come next year, when we are discussing halves options, and the memory of how painful he is to watch in sky blue has been somewhat erased by time, there will ba a gaggle lining up to tell us all why he has changed,

Apart from Roosters supporters, I don't recall any such gaggle this year. The consensus was that he should not be in the side, but would be anyway, because he has a right to selection originating from birth (dunno why, his old man was an honest hard-working forward but hardly a world beater). Roosters fans justified playing him out of position by saying half and 5/8 are the same anyway (which is shite).

gUt

Coach
Pearce will never know what it is like to lift the SOO shield.

mitch.jpg

Maybe Justin Hodges will let him know what it's like.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
QLD kids obviously spend more time playing footy in the playground than learning how to comprehend. Explains why they grow up to be decent footballers but shit dumb.

Irish and I touched on it on this very page.

Unlike our southern counterparts who are both dumb and shit footballers.
With questionable sexual habits