What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Place Where We Discuss Diaries

Special K

Coach
Is there any good up to date picture packs for current EWR? The one thing putting me off getting back into EWR is having to put trawl through packs and create a fullish one.

edit - Or TEW up to date one? I'd give that a crack.

Dragon Pro Wrestling

Billy Kidman
Blitzkrieg
Bull Nakono
Chris Candido
Chris Jericho
Chris Kanyon
Dan Severn
Dean Malenko
Eddie Guerrero
Hayabusa
Jado
Jerry Lynn
Jinsei Shinzaki
Joel Gertner
Jun Akiyama
Juventud Guerrera
lance Storm
Mikey Whipwreck
Perry Saturn
Phil LaFon
Psycosis (Double Dragons Champ)
Rey Misterio Jr. (Double Dragons Champ)
Rhino
Rob Van Dam (Ultimate Dragon Champ)
Sabu
Scott Taylor
Stevie Richards
Taka Michinoku
The Blue Nova
The Giant
Teh Great Sasuke
The Rock (TV Champ)
The Tazmaniac

Tag Teams:
Rey and Psycosis
The Animals (Rhino and Tazmaniac)
The Samurai Tsunamis (Jinsei Shinzaki and Jun Akiyuma)
The Thrillseakers (Jericho and Storm)

Stables:
Gertner Enterprises (Gertner, The Giant, Bull Nakono, The Tazmaniac and Rhino)

TV Shows:
Dragon Pro Wrestling (Prime Time on Local Network) hosted by Alfred Hayes and Michael St. John (formerly the Rock, who transitioned to wrestler as soon as I got the TV show, definitly one of the stars of TV as he is one of the few I have on a written deal(

Had a bunch of guys stolen early, Benoit being one of them, but have managed to steal Jushin Liger away from WCW. I really want Benoit back, and the aim would be to pinch Waltman, Michaels and the Hart brothers from the WWF. Wouldn't mind a bit of Flair and Sting either.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is there any good up to date picture packs for current EWR? The one thing putting me off getting back into EWR is having to put trawl through packs and create a fullish one.

edit - Or TEW up to date one? I'd give that a crack.

Sure are. You can find both (for TEW 05, TEW 10, or EWR) on the link DB posted above. TEW 05 is free now and it's a much more detailed game, but EWR is better if you're looking to book shows quickly in 5-10 minutes.

Me? I'm digging the intense level of detail and control in TEW 10.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah I'd be after The Lightening Kid as well.

What's the go with Dave Finlay, Scorpio, Al Snow, Art Barr, Shane Douglas, JT Smith, Jeff Jarrett & Tracy Smothers?

Gilbert wouldn't be a bad veteran to bring in either. One of the most underrated workers of all time.

Would love to hear more about your feds guys. I know it's a tough commitment, but even summaries for PPV shows would be sweet.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got TEW 2010 (with all of the graphics, angle, and storyline mods) installed last night. Itching to get into it as soon as my classes finish for the day :)

I had JT Smith for a weewhile, jobbed him out to a few people and then he was picked up by one of the top companies.

Ah, I definitly wanna get Scorpio too.

I'll have a go with show write ups when I get a bit of time. I'll try to include some commentary/OOC shit explaining why I did things, problems which arose etc.

DB

First Grade
If anyone finds a good scenario for the Attitude era for either TEW or EWR, let us know. Playing WWE 13 has got me in the mood for a game like that

Misanthrope

Staff member
I really like TEW 2010, but you can get TEW 2005 (still well supported mod wise) for free these days and TEW 2013 is due out late this year/early next year.

Fired up EWR today. Playing a game with 2014 data (August) and playing TNA from Jan 2015. Unfortnately the data is all wrong, so TNA is still on Spike, and the champs n shit are all out of sync but f**k it. gonna do a short form diary. Interested?