What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Prophecy

simon says

First Grade
If they lose though,you would have to think it would be a BIg confidence sapper......to get done again could really hurt em.

Very important game for the Dragons IMO.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tigers 28-0 halftime, Fulltime score Tigers 44-28.

Oh wait, wrong year.

borat

Bench
simon says said:
If they lose though,you would have to think it would be a BIg confidence sapper......to get done again could really hurt em.

Very important game for the Dragons IMO.

Mate we were running dead last after 5 rounds last year and still came good and got hammered in rd 1. Dragons are notorious slow starters and I expect this year will be no different.

Mr Saab

Referee
well daniel fitzhenry is in extreme doubt so i would expect the tigers to firm right in in the betting.

DJ1

Juniors
The Dragons are favourites this year (again)

Even if the Dragons win the minor premiership undefeated one thing is certain,

The Dragons will not win a premiership with Nathan Brown as coach.

dubby

Bench
If you guys can't win it this year with the squad you have, you won't win it for another 30 odd years. You have one of the stongest rosters, yet can't win it. Maybe you are over rated afterall? :?

Palms

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
well daniel fitzhenry is in extreme doubt so i would expect the tigers to firm right in in the betting.

Ohh so true! haha

Crockett looks like he has a bit of potential..looking forward to following his progress

Kid

Juniors
Tonight really in the scheme of things doesn't mean all that much. WT were piss poor early last year also. Couldn't win a trial, same thing this year. We carried that into the beginning of the comp. As Sheensy said, you don't defend the premiership in March. I'm just looking for a solid performance from the boys, if they win well and good, if not, well there will still be another 50 points on offer over the reamaining 25 rounds.

Godz Illa

Coach
Looks like the only useful purpose this thread can serve is to collect every dumb, tired cliche that has ever been uttered in connection to the Dragons. So far we have:
isnt that what they say every year?
The Dragons will not win a premiership with Nathan Brown as coach.
If you guys can't win it this year with the squad you have, you won't win it for another 30 odd years.
You have one of the stongest rosters, yet can't win it.
CHOKING big time in sudden death finals
Keep em coming dudes, and enjoy the game tonight. Peace.

dubby

Bench
I'd just like to add that a prophecy cannot be a prediction. A prophetic word would not say IF. ;-)

Jimbo

Immortal
Messiah said:
If Dragons win tonight...

They will win the 2006 premiership

Looks like a repeat of last year for the Dragons then

In it right up to the end, but falling short

:lol:

This thread is a total joke...A team can win every regular season game - BUT - if they then can't go on and win the games that COUNT - i.e. the Semi-Finals/Grand Final. That means sh%t! Jumping - Jack- SH*T!!!

Thee term "Minor Premier' is just that - M I N O R!

Nobody gives a crap about Minor Premiers...NOBODY! Except the fans of any Minor Premiers...that then never then went onto win the ACTUAL Premiership. Then it's a matter of "Wellllllll - at least we won the MINOR Premiership! blahblahblahblahblah!"...But nobody else really cares. At all.

Fact.

Latest posts