What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Prophecy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jimbo said:
Looks like a repeat of last year for the Dragons then

In it right up to the end, but falling short

As opposed to your pathetic team that never gets close enough to fall short.

Bowling stats:

Cronulla 0/40.

Surely

Post Whore
dodge said:
As opposed to your pathetic team that never gets close enough to fall short.

Bowling stats:

Cronulla 0/40.

At least your team has picked up where it left off last year.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Messiah said:
If Dragons win tonight...

They will win the 2006 premiership

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
are u that cocky that u have to make stupid predictions like that, maybe u should wait next time before u make a dumb ass comment like that. its called playin ur cards close to ur chest, cause now u look like an idiot. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

God-King Dean

Immortal
ShArKsMaN said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
are u that cocky that u have to make stupid predictions like that, maybe u should wait next time before u make a dumb ass comment like that. its called playin ur cards close to ur chest, cause now u look like an idiot. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOL, hold my cards to my chest. I'm not the team you spastic.

LOL, & just so you know, wrestling isn't real, despite what the carers tell you.

Hari Kari

Juniors
You put your right foot in
You pull your right foot out
You put your left foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the Oki Chokey
And you turn around
That's what it's all about

simon says

First Grade
You would have to think that Saints have been dented by this loss.....thats the last three times in a row we have beaten them.

You would have to think to win the comp Saints have to beat the Tigers,Im feeling confident that they know we have the game to beat them.

Psychological advantage....tigers 1 dragons nil.

Game on.

Angry_eel

First Grade
simon says said:
You would have to think that Saints have been dented by this loss.....thats the last three times in a row we have beaten them.

You would have to think to win the comp Saints have to beat the Tigers,Im feeling confident that they know we have the game to beat them.

Psychological advantage....tigers 1 dragons nil.

Game on.
i'd be more woried about the tigers injuries than the emotional hit on the dragons.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hari Kari said:
You put your right foot in
You pull your right foot out
You put your left foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the Oki Chokey
And you turn around
That's what it's all about

Now now. Don't be jealous just because it's been years since you've had the opportunity to choke.

Angry_eel

First Grade
simon says said:
If I was you,Id be more worried about Parra's form,or lack of.
its only round one and me not worried about form yet. but if i was you i'd wouldn't be tipping the tigers for the next 6 weeks.

Latest posts