What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Saw the first gig Dallas came out for at the enmore. Don't rate his last album so probably won't go this time.

Check Darren Gibson and the tyre swans for some Aussie city and colour style folk.

RedVDave

First Grade
There's still tickets available I am almost sure of it, I only got mine about 2 or so weeks ago.

Hi-Fi in Sydney is near Horden Pavillon I'm pretty sure, I think it only opened a in Sydney not so long ago, not 100% though.

natheel

Coach
Yeh I didn't realise it got moved the ticketek tickets have stopped selling coz it's moved so Id say that's it

Red Bear

Referee
Which is f**ked, been waiting for a mate to put money into my account so I can get tickets with my $50 ticketek voucher and now the tickets arent on ticketek anymore. f**k

Badl Religion were amazing. So cool to see them at such a small venue. In my top 5 shows ever.
Street Dogs were cool, strung out sucked balls as always

RedVDave

First Grade
Anyone going to see The Meanies this weekend? I was going to but the footy is on so got to get the priorities right.

Red Bear

Referee
Anyone going to see The Meanies this weekend? I was going to but the footy is on so got to get the priorities right.
Didnt realise they were playing, their website never seems to update

edit - you've gotta be f**king kidding me, playing 5 minutes from my house the night I have one of my good mates 21st to go to. Why does life work like this!

Might go up on friday night/sunday arvo

Last edited: