What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Yeah pretty sure. Was starting to get worried they weren't going to come back. I can't wait, when I found out I was calling up all my mates like a teenage girl haha

My sisters fave band is Lagwagon and she had been planning a US trip for a while and was hoping that Lagwagon would play a show in America when she booked her trip, well she booked her trip for November and she doesnt get back until 2 days after the Lagwagon show, shes devo.

I wonder if Flip will get into the country? probably not. Will Lindsay take his spot again?

to_ddeath

Coach
Forget Australian bands, just like SW organizers, most posters in here only give a crap about O/S talent. Let's hope that some that read the recommendations actually get the hell out there once in a while & check out the local stuff for once.....

T.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Daybreak :cool:

I used to love going to see local bands but my friends all play grown-up now and don't wanna go to gigs. Haven't been in like a year.

Latest posts