What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Red Bear

Referee
Good lineup though, with Frank Turner and Swinging Utters

Kind of want to go to Bluesfest. Saturday night as DKM, Madness, Iggy, Wilco

RedVDave

First Grade
Did anyone else get the privledge of seeing Refused live?

Just go back and seriously one of the best gigs I have ever been to simply awesome, awesome stuff!

RedVDave

First Grade
Hear it was show of the year

Oh mate absolutley phenomenal gig!
I went in with sky high expectations and they delievered on every front the lead singer Dennis is a pretty athletic guy and was doing all sorts of fancy moves and party tricks with the mic, this is comming from the most bias Soundgarden fan alive and I'll admit even this was the gig of the year not preapared to say the best ever but easily in the top 3.

Also I got destroyed in the mosh for new noise everyone went off (as expected) when they played that.

Yessss! I thought I would never get to see Descendents for real after what happened at no sleep til. Not sure who Game Over is, but the other 4 bands are awesome. This is a can't miss!

Cliffhanger

Coach
374523_10151138315531818_668977316_n.jpg

bileduct

Coach
Yessss! I thought I would never get to see Descendents for real after what happened at no sleep til. Not sure who Game Over is, but the other 4 bands are awesome. This is a can't miss!
Game Over were around in the late 90's. The lead singer, Adam Linden, is one of my good friends from the old high school days.

He just posted this on Facebook -

I'm happy :D Getting to play with The Descendents is pretty much ALL that I ever wanted as a musician, even though all my dreams already came true years ago! 13 years after I quit the band... srsly life, just keep on ruling, if you can!

Ain't no party like a late 90's party!

[youtube]68K4zlMavuM[/youtube]

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Sooo keen to see Game Over. Still remember the first time I ever heard their Khe Sahn cover. Adam has such a sick voice, even killed it in Rex Banner. Seriously need to get to this show!