What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rd 1 thread: Raiders @ Manly *Team named*

Johns Magic

Referee
skeepe said:
Panthers mods are a bunch of precious narks.

Oh and anyone who would take Matai over Graham as a centre has taken one knock to the head too many.

Probably from Matai

Chachi

Bench
BSB Raiderman said:
:roll: Interesting that the mods in here allow negative comments from other teams fans but when I mentioned Penriths lack of front row depth and Elliott's favourites policy my post is deleted from the panthers boards
I just think the mods in here are smart enough to keep 'em up so we can bag the sh!t out of whoever wrote them when we humiliate their side.

Jeez - imagine getting beaten by the "Titanic" or the "worst team ever" or a team "up the creek" like the Tigers were a few weeks ago. How embarrassing ;-)

jed

First Grade
Can't speak for the other mods, but the only posts I delete here are ones where someone's going over the top with their trolling. Posts don't get deleted simply for posing an opinion contrary to mine.

Raider_69 said:
tonguey will be glued to lyon like sh*t stains on a dodgey st mary's brothel's matress
It's scary that you would know what's on a dodgy st mary's brothel mattress...

Disco

Bench
skeepe said:
Oh and anyone who would take Matai over Graham as a centre has taken one knock to the head too many.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're deadset loosing it

hrundi99

First Grade
willvillain said:
On what f*cking planet is Graham a better player than Matai?

Graham might be underrated, sure, but THAT underrated? No thanks. I'd take Matai in my team.

:crazy:

:lol:

willvillain said:
:)

Stick with Graham then champ. I'll have the younger, better player who has already represented his nation.

Go for it, everyone in this forum will take the faster, more skillful player who doesn't need cheap shots to have a good game.

Freddo

Juniors
lets see

ummm I think id take graham over most of the centres in the comp

if he can stay fit and shows his true colours he WILL play origin

Mal Meninga

Bench
Matai is a good player. I'd take him over Howell any day of the week.

But Robbo on the other hand, now there's a junk of a player.

mongoose

Coach
The fox season preview was predictably very negative towards the raiders. All the focus on how much experience we've lost, how we can't attract big names. Nothing about the great seasons tongue and thompson had last year and the promise carney and learoyd lahs showed. I doubt steve mascord even knew a single player in our squad.

Raider Azz

Bench
mongoose said:
The fox season preview was predictably very negative towards the raiders. All the focus on how much experience we've lost, how we can't attract big names. Nothing about the great seasons tongue and thompson had last year and the promise carney and learoyd lahs showed. I doubt steve mascord even knew a single player in our squad.
steve mascord works for the telegraph, what do you expect. joke of a paper for a joke of a journalist.

dubby

Bench
willvillain said:
:)

Stick with Graham then champ. I'll have the younger, better player who has already represented his nation.

If Graham played for STG or Parra he would be in the Aussie team by now. :lol: at NZ selection. We know how hard it is to be selected for them,especially in the backline where they would be lucky to get anyone apart from Benji seleted in any Aussie team.

Matai has been caught out in defence so many times, if he was white he'd look like Dave Howell with an attitude.

dubby said:
If Graham played for STG or Parra he would be in the Aussie team by now. :lol: at NZ selection. We know how hard it is to be selected for them,especially in the backline where they would be lucky to get anyone apart from Benji seleted in any Aussie team.

Matai has been caught out in defence so many times, if he was white he'd look like Dave Howell with an attitude.

:lol: :lol: I love you Dubby

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
It's scary that you would know what's on a dodgy st mary's brothel mattress...

err... my... umm... mate dra.. no.. yea, my mate dragged me there once, i was disgusted to there 8-[