What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really NSW 2011 thread that will be hated by all!

MacDougall

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Gordon
3. Idris
4. Gasnier
5. B. Morris
6. Soward
7. Mullen
8. Mannah
9. Farah
10. Tolman
11. Gallen
12. Creagh
13. Bird

14. Gidley
15. Snowden
16. Galloway
17. Learoyd-Lahrs

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Too many cooks spoil the broth. When the chips are down Farah will be chip and chasing for himself, so will Hayne, so will Soward, so will Mullen, so will Gidley (well, grubber for Gids). For Farah to work he needs to be the spearhead of our attack, which he should not be imo. Or for him to change his game, which I don't think will work.

Dean Young brings reliable defence and service out of dummy half, can cover the back row and is actually tough and passionate. Those traits, which somehow the selectors saw in him, were the reasons Ennis was picked so I think the selectors will go with Dean.

Gidley can come off the bench and add some spark like he did in Game 3 last year, allows us to carry an extra prop on the bench if need be also.

Michael Ennis is the greatest myth in rugby league today. How he gets talked up as tough is beyond me, even Creagh is tougher than Ennis.

timka4

Bench
mmm I'm more for Farah too play out the entire series, but if he does I don't wont Gidley taking him off at like the 60 or so minute mark I want him to play the 80.

But if Young is selected at hooker, I would want him interchanged or swapped positionally around the 50 min mark (also depending on how the team is going etc)

Hutty1986

Immortal
Maybe he just didnt want to give away a penalty?

Creagh,Ben%2010H.jpg

:lol:

Leave the Rugby League discussion to someone who's not a complete f*cking spastic like you. You must be an Ennis fan if you think fighting is more important than winning a game.

MSIH

Bench
Leave the Rugby League discussion to someone who's not a complete f*cking spastic like you. You must be an Ennis fan if you think fighting is more important than winning a game.

So many lol's in this post.

A. You're the biggest nuff around. You've got no idea.
B. There was about 30 seconds left, game over and he ran away like a little nice person.

Ftr, I like Creagh. Very good club player, but after that little episode he should never play Origin again.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So many lol's in this post.

A. You're the biggest nuff around. You've got no idea.
B. There was about 30 seconds left, game over and he ran away like a little nice person.

Ftr, I like Creagh. Very good club player, but after that little episode he should never play Origin again.

:lol::lol::lol: Says Jamie Lyon's love child. It's okay champ, your fat centre won't play Origin, it's not the end of the world.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Well who would you fear as NSW hooker you dirty rotten canetoad turd.

Fear ......? :lol:

Lets put it another way. Who's your best option?

Feel inclined to say Farrah......but as pointed out he's not setting them on fire at the moment.

Dean Young

He's a no nonsense, tough rugby league player. Not too flashy ........doesn't have to be. I think he'd do well in SOO

Flip a coin

Ennis ......yeh he's a grub, but he goes alright. Being a grub doesn't neccessarily exclude from Origin. Look at Paul Gallen for example........ the grubs grub and he's been touted as the next NSW skipper hasn't he. Ennis did look very ordinary last night.

Kind of think he would more than likely stir the QLD'rs up a bit at some stage.

Not sure you guys want that

Hutty1986

Immortal
Fear ......? :lol:

Lets put it another way. Who's your best option?

Feel inclined to say Farrah......but as pointed out he's not setting them on fire at the moment.

Dean Young

He's a no nonsense, tough rugby league player. Not too flashy ........doesn't have to be. I think he'd do well in SOO

Flip a coin

Ennis ......yeh he's a grub, but he goes alright. Being a grub doesn't neccessarily exclude from Origin. Look at Paul Gallen for example........ the grubs grub and he's been touted as the next NSW skipper hasn't he. Ennis did look very ordinary last night.

Kind of think he would more than likely stir the QLD'rs up a bit at some stage.

Not sure you guys want that

That's the issue with Ennis I reckon, he is more likely to fire them up than distract them-he's f*cking useless. Farah has to be there.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Of course, it'd have to be a Newcastle player. First it was Buderus' fault every time NSW lost (even though NSW have looked 10x worse since he's gone), now it's Gidley's. Hell, let's blame Uate, who will probably be on the wing.

Inferiority complex much? No one should care what club a player comes from, it is performance that counts.