What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really NSW 2011 thread that will be hated by all!

jbl31649

Juniors
"There can be no doubt the NSW men are improving a good deal... They cannot be blamed for the farce, for it was nothing else. If the Australian team depends on Queenslanders to strengthen it, one is afraid it will be found wanting. They are quite the weakest lot of footballers I have even seen come down from Queensland. The play needs no detailed description as it was simply a practice match for NSW, and certainly did not advantageously advertise the new game."-The Sydney Morning Herald, 13 July 1908[3]

Alots change since then. We can only hope they all watch the 1985 series lead by Steve Mortimer and see it can be done, but you have to put your heart and soul into.

jbl31649

Juniors
Also can someone tell me who won out off Prince William and Kate Middleton since it was the only live match on 9, I missed it?

RHCP

Bench
Michael Ennis is f**king diabolical. And to think the Telecrap actually used that incident with Myles last year as a reason for him to be retained. I don't know what kind of simpleton wrote that article, but cowering behind your front rower after you threw three punches that didn't have any kind of effect on a man on the ground is the complete opposite of the guy I want on my side when the game is in the balance.

Anyone but Ennis!

Apey

Staff member
I've opened this thread so many times & I still don't understand the title Yosh..

jbl31649

Juniors
Bugger it..put in Jimmy Buhrer as hooker , what he lacks in experience he makes up in heart!

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ennis was so bad tonight, Young might be the best option with Gidley off the bench.

Anyone but Ennis. Even though I think Young has zero creativity (which is what we need), he will at least defend well and not give away stupid penalties like that foreheadless f**kwit.

Ennis is a coward who goes missing when his team is on the back foot. What did he contribute tonight aside from giving away crucial penalties? Nothing?

The guy is a f**king cancer and so are the hacks at the Telegraph like Walshaw talking him up as tough. Yeah, someone who starts a fight and then hides behind a front rower is certainly tough, you f**king morons. Add to that, his penalty cost us a chance of winning that game. He is a complete and utter liability.

andrew057

First Grade
Yeah, someone who starts a fight and then hides behind a front rower is certainly tough,

Maybe he just didnt want to give away a penalty?

Creagh,Ben%2010H.jpg

:lol: