What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roast

bobmar28

Bench
Yeah that was comical, I'd say 50/50 in terms of whether or not that was a serious blow up.
Why Is that hack Kennedy still on air? Wish to christ he would walk...

Did you hear him say NO EXPANSION? So we should stand still while AFL powers ahead with 18 teams and 1.2 billion dollar contract?

bobmar28

Bench
Every time cutie ir Falonk do something good in fumbleball we can expect to see it on the Roast by the looks of it.

f**k off Voss. I reckon Gould and MG will walk if they show that shit again.

In saying that, Voss is a passionate RL man. He just needs to get his priorities in order on a RL show.

And a great commentator.

Johns Magic

Referee
As tends to happen in Bulldogs games, I fell asleep, but woke up and they kept referring to this but I just didn't for the life of me understand what it was about. Can someone fill me in?

The Titans were down 14-0 approaching half-time, and Voss said "You've gotta wonder if the Titans are capable of scoring more than 20 points in the second half to win this, when you factor in that Barba hasn't scored yet."

He was being deadly serious that a Barba try was a given and the Titans would have to strategise around it.

Sterlo just laughed at him and rightly took the piss out of him for the rest of the game.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Some of you guys have no sense of humor whatsoever and take yourselves (and The Roast) way too seriously. Lighten up, its The Roast not Four Corners.

forward pass

Coach
Some of you guys have no sense of humor whatsoever and take yourselves (and The Roast) way too seriously. Lighten up, its The Roast not Four Corners.

Exactly.

And LOL at MG continuing his quest for a refererees press conference after a game. I dont think I have ever heard anything more stupid :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach

Couldn't agree more. It's some great light hearted entertainment and has helped see me through many, many hangovers. The roast is exactly what I need at midday on a Sunday.

Every time cutie ir Falonk do something good in fumbleball we can expect to see it on the Roast by the looks of it.

f**k off Voss. I reckon Gould and MG will walk if they show that shit again.

In saying that, Voss is a passionate RL man. He just needs to get his priorities in order on a RL show.

Forgot to take ur pills bro?

adamkungl

Immortal
The Titans were down 14-0 approaching half-time, and Voss said "You've gotta wonder if the Titans are capable of scoring more than 20 points in the second half to win this, when you factor in that Barba hasn't scored yet."

He was being deadly serious that a Barba try was a given and the Titans would have to strategise around it.

Sterlo just laughed at him and rightly took the piss out of him for the rest of the game.

:lol: I heard that on friday night, one of the dumbest lines of commentary i've heard in a long time.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It stumps me that it gets a mention at all. There's been 4 football games played so far this weekend as well as Origin match, since their last show. Hunt playing AFL shouldn't come close to rating a mention.

exactly. i dont want hear of what $bw is doing or mundine or anyone else who's f**ked off.

NRL shows shouldn't promote other sports especially AFL considering the way they treat us. Simple. If people want to see how Hunt is going then they can watch the AFL footy show. Most nrl fans don't care.

f**k me i agree with something you've written.

i dont care if hunt/folau win a bronlow/premiership/gailic footballer of the year award. i dont cae what $bw or craig gower are doing in yawnion. its a f**king rugby league show, make it about rugby league.

i switch off the thurs footyshow when they start having interviews/promotions with other codes/tv shows whatever the f**k they can find

mongoose

Coach
The Roast started off really well but has gone downhill a bit. Too many silly segments. Geyer isnt funny either - he's geniused and the biggest bandwagon jumper i've ever seen. He must talk up about 189 different players every year for origin. Then when they do get picked and have a shit game he talks them down like it was a huge mistake to pick them.

TK is out of his depth. I still can't get over his comments that Gidley has to be picked for NSW because he is 1 player that QLD would fear LOL.

Voss and Gould are alright but the direction of the show has become too silly.

Exactly.

And LOL at MG continuing his quest for a refererees press conference after a game. I dont think I have ever heard anything more stupid :lol:

It'd be great to hear

Journo: why did you call this a strip, he clearly dropped it
Ref: Yeah, I made a mistake
Journo: okay, so what are you going to do about it?
Ref: Nothing, what can I do about it?
Journo: Fair point, now what about this offside call?

it repeats 15 times before it's over

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Roast started off really well but has gone downhill a bit. Too many silly segments. Geyer isnt funny either - he's geniused and the biggest bandwagon jumper i've ever seen. He must talk up about 189 different players every year for origin. Then when they do get picked and have a shit game he talks them down like it was a huge mistake to pick them.

TK is out of his depth. I still can't get over his comments that Gidley has to be picked for NSW because he is 1 player that QLD would fear LOL.

Voss and Gould are alright but the direction of the show has become too silly.

I was almost about to type 'really?' but then I realised it was TK. Hilarious stuff.

Latest posts