What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters will win the comp this year

Or so they think

A lot of bleating from Oxford St way about the top 8 still

f**k me f**ken fatal!!!!

It's going to be hard for me to say this, but go Manly tonight...shut those f**ken whinging merkins up

melon....

Coach
King of the Hill said:
Or so they think

f**k me f**ken fatal!!!!

It's going to be hard for me to say this, but go Manly tonight...shut those f**ken whinging merkins up
We are no chance imbecile. Hows that for an appraisal.

Dickhead.

The Business

Juniors
King of the Hill said:
Or so they think

f**k me f**ken fatal!!!!

I live in the eastern suburbs and can't say I've heard anything like that. We are realists.

Razor

Coach
The Roosters will make the 8, but I can't seem them coming close to the Eels the first week of the finals.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Razor said:
The Roosters will make the 8, but I can't seem them coming close to the Eels the first week of the finals.

Geez your confident of the Warriors and Raiders ability to beat Manly.

bartman

Immortal
Roosters will find it hard to win a comp from 9th or 10th spot... a Manly win this week puts paid to the dream, a Manly win next week instead would do likewise.

Rammo

Juniors
I hope the Bulldogs bring all their players back next week for the soul purpose of knocking the Roosters out of top 8 contention.

Latest posts