What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gardenia

Juniors
Rested…really. Missed some pre-season due to hamstring issues and we have played 3 games. I reckon Griffin realises he needs Amone to try and help him save his own ass. Sullivan needs time, and Griffin doesn’t have that luxury. Sullivan’s sister is on another forum expressing her, and the families disappointment about how this has played out. She said he was dropped before the injury. Who knows where the truth lies!
If this is true, we better hope Uncle Wayne or Gould do not come knocking on his door.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Tonight I thought Junior was much more involved than he was for much of last year and much more so than Jayden has been. Appeared full of confidence. A couple of better clearing kicks too and a nice grubber for Zac's try as though he has been working on his kicking game. But he did miss some tackles as he has done before.

BLM01

First Grade
Tonight I thought Junior was much more involved than he was for much of last year and much more so than Jayden has been. Appeared full of confidence. A couple of better clearing kicks too and a nice grubber for Zac's try as though he has been working on his kicking game. But he did miss some tackles as he has done before.
Some of his grubbers were ordinary too.. straight to the fullback.
Least he did not kick em dead

Right on cue the doom gloomers are quiet again
Where is all the game time posts
What happened did they get deleted.?

thebigredv

First Grade
Some of his grubbers were ordinary too.. straight to the fullback.
Least he did not kick em dead

Right on cue the doom gloomers are quiet again
Where is all the game time posts
What happened did they get deleted.?
As a doom gloomer myself I am still processing how the same players could have played so bad against the Sharks in a derby. A win against an undermanned Dolphins doesn't take that away. Players should be wondering the same thing. Hunt said it himself - it is about attitude.

These boys need to get their attitude right and concentrate on being better than the opposition.

Then we can start talking about being a force in the comp.

Old Timer

Coach
I think there is a pattern forming that the Broncos will take it out of almost all their opposition.

Play the Broncos and potentially lose that and then get beaten the next week as well.

Penrith lost to them but did not lose the next week is the only exception thus far.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
In some disappointing news, it seems that Fui has played his last game of football, and I mean last game of football. Severe hip issues that require operations, so very unlikely he'll ever play again.

Although not one of our 'favourite' players it's still unfortunate that a players career can end so abruptly.

Last edited:

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
In some disappointing news, it seems that Fui has played his last game of football, and I mean last game of football. Severe hip issues that require operations, so very unlikely he'll ever play again.

Although not one of our 'favourite' players it's still unfortunate that a players career can end so abruptly.
Where did you hear this

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Of course, he was more involved as he has limited time in the NRL. The grubber for the Slomax try was more of a fluke with the bounce and HammerTF overrunning it more than a perfect kick from our No.6 Hammer.

If Bud wasn't hampered by injury early on in 22 and on the wrong side of Hooks favoritism towards Hamerone and our best 9 in Hunt, then Sullivan would have had a good part of a good season in the halves and therefore much better for the rigors of playing 80 mins in the NRL in 23.

Sack Hook this morning!!!!

JubileeJeffro

Juniors

Fuimoano?

possm

Coach

Old Timer

Coach
FFS I’m so over these young guys being picked, played, dropped, picked again, dropped again … Hunt, get into the 9 jersey; Hook - pick and stick - so we can let these young dudes develop their combination.
I'm actually over all the petulance and hyped bullshit about some of these young guys.

They have far too much arrogance and have far too much to say.

FFS now we have Sullivan's sister allegedly saying stuff outside the locker room.

If Sullivan thinks he is untouchable and should get a saloon passage then he should f**k off right now.

Latest posts