What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

possm

Coach
If that was the case, why wouldn't you just talk to management and come to a mutually agreeable outcome? Management aren't some bunch of heartless bastards, they would understand if there were genuine family reasons. No, this is all about B Hunt deciding he can get more money elsewhere and screw the contract he just signed.
Hunt does not get on with many of his teammates and so, would rather leave and play for another club than put up with the silly stuff at the Dragons.

In my opinion, Hunt is not a good captain and I'd say that his teammates are of the same idea. I am happy he is moving on. Now put Sullivan to 7, Sloan to 6, Lomax to 1, Matt Feagai to center, and Lobb to left wing.

In my opinion, the above changes will make the Dragons fly.....

ralph18

Juniors
I could sort of understand it during covid times but do we really need the fake crowd audio when there are 50,000 real people at the ground? It's meant to create atmosphere but in fact it does quite the opposite for me.

I'm getting a headache but maybe that's from sitting up to watch the Ashes!

(sorry, wrong thread for this but didn't want to start another)

Last edited:

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I heard a rumour that Freddy Fittler will be looking for a job after game 3 of SOO.
Yea Nah, Freddy loves grass too much, whether under his feet or toes in his lungs etc, his SOO players and staff selections have followed the chosen one.

He best applies for a coaching job between Nimbin and Byron Bay and he'll "smoke it" at that level!!

Still in NSW hey!!! Unless Nimbin and Byron Bay are now "IN QUEENSLAND"????

BLM01

First Grade
and hunt has just told john gibbs on abc that he will be playing friday night
Correct he will
Dont listen to social media or media. Flanno is closest to him know. I listen to what comes out of his future coach's mouth which is he will play Friday then they sit down and talk
Where the talk ends who knows but least Flanno is in there trying

BLM01

First Grade
I could sort of understand it during covid times but do we really need the fake crowd audio when there are 50,000 real people at the ground? It's meant to create atmosphere but in fact it does quite the opposite for me.

I agree. I have switched to 9 Now where there is less fake background noise
They are delayed to normal Channel 9 by about 30-40 seconds

Dragon Blood

Juniors
"and hunt has just told john gibbs on abc that he will be playing friday night"

I reckon his whole circus act has mystified the whole NRL world and he has realized his actions over the last 5 days or so have backfired severely on him and his Missmanger.

But if it gets rid of Harran and Doust and another Sticky board member then Ben....job well done!

I suspect that he only plays approx 30 mins in SOO2 as a direct response to his actions, leadership, character, and leadership at the club level. I think he needs to buy a bigger shovel or excavator to dig his own grave sooner than later if the above is not his goal with Flanno.

I'm not a betting man, but I reckon 1 of the 2, possibly 3.

1. He swallows his own shit and owns his massive mistake and carries forward with Flanno to rid the shit hierarchy

2. Saints hold firm (ala Shrek Tallis) and make him sit out with NRL for the next 2.5 years if he is being a sook

3. Take a massive transfer fee from Super League heavyweights for 24 & 25, which by then his $1M may be worth a peanut or 2 or 3.

Player swaps and compensation are not plausible because like-for-like candidates are not available at an under-mand 13-team comp.

The gamoto malaka greek pusti and the dopey lebo Himaar Kus are running this once-great sport in the constantly corrupt facade of a once professional sport.

THIS GAME IS DEAD at all levels and sooner than later we will be battling England/Lebanon/Scotland/USA/ PAcific Nations etc... for a win in the future

At present, the AFL is kicking the ARL's arse by >10 x <1 at the AUS local level and if the trend will continue once AFL expands internationally then Ruby League dies a very slow death at the hands of the current gamoto malaka greek pusti and the dopey lebo Hiaar Kus.

Moving forward the spectacle of NRL will become part-time akin of Sunday morning spectacle or Mario Milano v's Killer Kowalski.

It's heading this way day by day...NRL is a dying sport mark my words

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade

I mentioned that to my brother during the 1st game however he said they wouldn’t have fake noise .

I blame it on those bluudy Queenslanders , any thing to win the match and puss-off the NSW fans ! 😡

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
"and hunt has just told john gibbs on abc that he will be playing friday night"

I reckon his whole circus act has mystified the whole NRL world and he has realized his actions over the last 5 days or so have backfired severely on him and his Missmanger.

But if it gets rid of Harran and Doust and another Sticky board member then Ben....job well done!

I suspect that he only plays approx 30 mins in SOO2 as a direct response to his actions, leadership, character, and leadership at the club level. I think he needs to buy a bigger shovel or excavator to dig his own grave sooner than later if the above is not his goal with Flanno.

I'm not a betting man, but I reckon 1 of the 2, possibly 3.

1. He swallows his own shit and owns his massive mistake and carries forward with Flanno to rid the shit hierarchy

2. Saints hold firm (ala Shrek Tallis) and make him sit out with NRL for the next 2.5 years if he is being a sook

3. Take a massive transfer fee from Super League heavyweights for 24 & 25, which by then his $1M may be worth a peanut or 2 or 3.

Player swaps and compensation are not plausible because like-for-like candidates are not available at an under-mand 13-team comp.

The gamoto malaka greek pusti and the dopey lebo Himaar Kus are running this once-great sport in the constantly corrupt facade of a once professional sport.

THIS GAME IS DEAD at all levels and sooner than later we will be battling England/Lebanon/Scotland/USA/ PAcific Nations etc... for a win in the future

At present, the AFL is kicking the ARL's arse by >10 x <1 at the AUS local level and if the trend will continue once AFL expands internationally then Ruby League dies a very slow death at the hands of the current gamoto malaka greek pusti and the dopey lebo Hiaar Kus.

Moving forward the spectacle of NRL will become part-time akin of Sunday morning spectacle or Mario Milano v's Killer Kowalski.

It's heading this way day by day...NRL is a dying sport mark my words
AFL.. International.. saying this as if it's a given proves your argument has officially lost all credibility

dannyt

Coach
One thing Hunt has said is that when he resigned he was promised things would change including recruiting some quality players...hahaha...noone of note has been signed because of that incompetent Haran
Haran certainly appears to be the common denominator in a lot of problems at the club.

The other issue was that when he resigned, hook was the coach. Now which "quality" player would come here and play under hook? Certainly no one from the Penrith side as they knew what he was like. Sorry Ben, your surrogate father was the biggest roadblock to signing anyone of quality, the main reason why our team was a shambles, and the main reason why you looked like the best player in the team. Hook's "game plan" can be easily summarised as "give it to Ben". Of course you would look good because anything that happened would automatically need to go through you. I suppose opposition teams loved it as well because it was easier to read than an open book. You obviously loved it because of the above reasons. Too bad about the rest of the team and the fans.

Latest posts