What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Victoire

Juniors
No Thankyou to English current SL players.
not many flourish or survive out here lately except for maybe Hodgson Bateman and Whitehead in the past 10 years all forwards
Dom Young goes pretty good. George Williams I also thought did well in his time with Canberra, and Jackson Hastings returned from Superleague a better player. I certainly wouldn't rule out England as a place to find decent recruits

BLM01

First Grade
Dom Young goes pretty good. George Williams I also thought did well in his time with Canberra, and Jackson Hastings returned from Superleague a better player. I certainly wouldn't rule out England as a place to find decent recruits
I get your counter argument point but Young was young (sorry for the pun) when he came here. I will concede Young though..reluctantly
No one wants Williams now here and did not last long before wanted out
Hastings is an Aussie player who went to England for personal reasons and came back who could of stayed here and played NRL
I am purely talking and generalising about English player recruits and not many survive or last was my point especially backs

Dragon David

First Grade
I get your counter argument point but Young was young (sorry for the pun) when he came here. I will concede Young though..reluctantly
No one wants Williams now here and did not last long before wanted out
Hastings is an Aussie player who went to England for personal reasons and came back who could of stayed here and played NRL
I am purely talking and generalising about English player recruits and not many survive or last was my point especially backs
Yes quite a lot of the Super League guys that have come and gone were not much chop BLM01. One that the Roosters signed up in 2019-2020 played 11 games and scored zero tries. His name is Ryan Hall. Remember him? 1.84 metres tall (6 feet) and 105kg. Had plenty of wraps but useless in the NRL.

saintmar

Juniors
Dearden could be on the Roosters radar. They need to get a 5/8th to replace Keary who could leave at the end of 2024

Baffled by the hate for the kid. In his 2 or so years, has had two clutch plays to give us the win.

His brother had some injuries and I hope he succeeds.
Both good players and much better then some of the higher overpaid crap we have