What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm wondering if Luai joins the Tigers in 2025 will the Panthers try and sign up Dearden as their 5/8th for 2025? They were prepared to fork out $850K to retain Luai, will they need to up that to pay for Dearden then if they do then why would they not up Luai's over the $850K mark? I guess the longer Dearden delays his decision there will be more suitors come into play which will boost his price near the million mark and therefore Penrith will blood a couple of their juniors instead? There, I've just answered my own bloody useless questions!! Hahaha!

offiah

Juniors
Yeah was thinking the same thing. $1M to join a struggling team or would you take $850k and be a good shot at a couple of premierships. Probably becoming a much better player as well, developing in Penrith's system.

lombard

Juniors
Yeah was thinking the same thing. $1M to join a struggling team or would you take $850k and be a good shot at a couple of premierships. Probably becoming a much better player as well, developing in Penrith's system.
Panthers offer was only 2 years then he probably still would have left after that anyway as they couldn’t afford a 4-5 year offer.

jak

Bench
ok guys this is not a rumour, the wife just me to put my mouse down as we are leaving town on a christmas break, just taking this opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, thanking you all for all the laughs we have shared throughout the not so good year as a dragons fan, stay save guys and see you all in the new year. jak

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Panthers have another Cleary in their ranks who is pretty damn good. I can see Jett Cleary slotting into the Panthers first grade team seamlessly in 2025. Smart club. They also bought the Canberra guy (Brad Schnieider) who absolutely killed it in the Super League last season after leaving the Raiders for a brief stint.

Panthers can click their fingers and snap up any good youngster coming through as I am sure they will not care about the dollars but just to play in the best NRL system that is out there and win a comp. Something I am really hoping Flanno can achieve in a few years and hopefully find ourselves not warrying about who we bring in to make us stronger but rather who will be leaving us for big dollars for other clubs and which junior will slot in.

Dragon David

First Grade
ok guys this is not a rumour, the wife just me to put my mouse down as we are leaving town on a christmas break, just taking this opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, thanking you all for all the laughs we have shared throughout the not so good year as a dragons fan, stay save guys and see you all in the new year. jak
Thanks a lot jak and all the very best for a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your wife and family and stay safe and we look forward to sseing more of your in depth posts in 2024.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Merry Xmas Jak

blacksafake

First Grade
Merry Christmas to you and yours too @jak
Stay safe.

qld redvee

Juniors
Jak
Merry Xmas and happy new you to you and the wife mate have a good trip

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Value is somewhere between something and nothing

Its a crazy world the NRL and if the crops have been smashed by hail and there is nothing going to the markets..................ie Deardon is it........there really isnt any other option for 2025

I can hear Pink Floyd in the background..................$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

possm

Coach
Value is somewhere between something and nothing

Its a crazy world the NRL and if the crops have been smashed by hail and there is nothing going to the markets..................ie Deardon is it........there really isnt any other option for 2025

I can hear Pink Floyd in the background..................$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$
When I moved out of home at 18, living in a flat by the beach at Bondi, I purchased a quadrophonic sound system and many a party held playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon Album. The Track 'Mony' echoing round the room ....... a blast in the past!

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
I don't see the value at 1.1
Market forces… not many quality 6s or 7s on the market….We and the tigers need to pay overs to get the talent to begin the rebuild. Deardon at his age and quality can pretty much set his price as there few options out there. Even if we paid $200k per year more for him I would doubt he would come. I think he will stay in QLD or replace keary at the roosters in 2025

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
When I moved out of home at 18, living in a flat by the beach at Bondi, I purchased a quadrophonic sound system and many a party held playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon Album. The Track 'Mony' echoing round the room ....... a blast in the past!

[/COLOR=RGB(44, 130,201)]

That's literally the best thing you've ever said on this forum Poss. That would have been wild.

Divine

Bench
“The Track 'Mony' echoing round the room ....... a blast in the past!”
Yes. Mony Mony. One of my favourites.

Latest posts