What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

The Word

Juniors
This is a player we should have kept 😟
Yet another example of kids being badly advised. Jumping around between clubs based on an extra few thousand bucks for the next 2 years, so dumb.

He's at a club being managed by a premiership winning coach, we are clearly on the up. To be honest if you can't buy in to what Flanagan is trying to create then f.ck off we don't want you, and we don't need you.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Guys
Rumblings still about re the Lomax deal at the Eels
The Brad Arthur Exit was pivotal in his reconsiderations
The choice of Coach will be absolutely vital
If Madge gets the gig hes as good as gone...
Cheika Ryles and Co hes a big hope of staying
The form of Tallagai in coming weeks is also vital
If he plays out of his skin , they may decide to resign him in pref to Zac
King Gutho not keen of moving from 1 to accommodate Tallagi
Lot to play out yet

dungay dragon

Juniors
Here we go again, Hey guy's I've had a gutful of being at a loser club so I want to go to one that wins. No I have no loyalty or integrity to stay and work hard and turn things around here, just because you developed me means nothing, oh but also I have a dream, I want to win a premiership. I hope Richardson tears this little numb nuts a new one, what is wrong with these players, I feel really sorry for the Tigers, not that we can relate at all can we. !!!
Justa
We know whats this is all about
OUR CLUB was left embarrassed by our own Skipper , who wanted out of his contract All Last Year
The right Coach to guide them , and both would be great acquisitions
Liked the form of Sharks Hunt last nite
Could be really effective , when selectively introduced in both halves

since77

Juniors
Justa
We know whats this is all about
OUR CLUB was left embarrassed by our own Skipper , who wanted out of his contract All Last Year
The right Coach to guide them , and both would be great acquisitions
Liked the form of Sharks Hunt last nite
Could be really effective , when selectively introduced in both halves
If that happens we'll have the RHunt & The CHunt. Catchy!

Tiger cub Lachlan Galvin is a kid having disillusions so is having a sook like a lot of kids do these days, spoil lot. Having said that he is someone we should chase as we need a quality half post Hunt, as it appears our BOD aint interested in promoting any of our own promising junior halves.

Is there any logical reason why the Dragons didn't lock this Tamale guy up with a better deal?
His defense not matching his offensive skills is my theory DD. Does that mean that we are close to snaring Blaize Talagi. He, Sione Finau, Te Moananui, Jesse Williams in our outside backs in a few years would have me salivating.

Parko1310

Juniors
Not with loyalty and integrity like that, as soon as something went wrong at the Dragons he would want out. I said at the beginning of this season all I want is players who want to be Dragons, not sucking the life out of us.
I get your stance on this because we've been burnt by similar behaviour from players in the past, and it hurts. But I actually disagree, I think its completely fair Galvin wants out. The tigers have long been an absolute basket case and its not changing. 2011 was the last time they made semi-finals. 2011.. that is abhorrent. Their current head coach was a political appointment who genuinely only had 6 months of any form of coaching experience prior to being put in that role. He had not even coached a park side, a NSW Cup side, Flegg, SG, anything. He has zero qualification and is an NRL head coach. That is a shambles and simply not acceptable in a professional sporting landscape.

In terms of Galvin himself, let's not act as if the Tigers are incredibly hard done by here and that they've done all they can for Galvin and treated him great and whatever else. They are pressuring an 18/19 yr old kid to play first grade with a broken hand week in week out, giving him pain killers just to play. On top of this, whilst playing injured, they continue to lose (9 straight now), and he would be fast losing confidence. When you can potentially move to a club who cares about you as a person, the best interests of your career, get a pay upgrade, and get out of the basket case club that is the Wests Tigers I think its understandable. They are more than likely going to get their third wooden spoon in a row this year. That in itself is unbelievable and a reflection of where they're at. It doesn't look like the tide will be turning for the Tigers, and with Benji being a legend of their club it will take them too long until they eventually pull the trigger on his sacking, which will just add another 5 or so years to their never-ending cycle of wallowing in the doldrums. I actually have no idea where their hope is, I can't see them making finals for a very very long time still. They have good juniors coming through, but I don't think they'll keep a lot of them because they will go almost anywhere else. The tigers just stink

barry

Bench
Signing announcement coming next week. Its a good one!!

#patience
Let the guessing games begin.

Talagi was pretty muchruled out by Drew so you can cross him out

The only available possible good signing I can think of is Angus Crichton?

I can not think of any other players that would be considered a good signing that are available… unless it’s a player leaving a team early?

im going to take a massive stab at the dark here….. Harry Grant