What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

justadragon

Bench
2Gb was saying the same sort of thing this morning although it has been common knowledge Arthur's sacking did not go down to well with Zac management.
It was common knowledge that BA was on the skids well before Lomax signed. Even though the Parra board smoke screened BA the media were into it early.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
My guess is Metcalf from the Warriors. Ties to the Flanagans. TMM and CHT doing well for the Warriors. Easy to play the homesick card. Would allow Kyle and Liddle to share 9 and possibly have Kyle back in the 7 once Hunt retires.

I have absolutely no inside knowledge on this. Pure guess. Maybe just wishful thinking.
Metcalf would be an awesome signing if he can stay uninjured

TheRev

First Grade
I dont think POS will be earning us any recruits this year (bar maybe his son), if hes still employed by the Dolphins, that will be his focus... plus itll take time to get deals done.

Tbf though the Dolphins are rolling in a ridiculous number of recruits, POS couldnt have given them a better base for success post bennett.

Latest posts