What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonslayer

First Grade
He’s under contract till the end of 2025 so If Souths want to push him out then they need to stump up some cash. If Saints get him for 400-500 and they pay the rest then I’d say yes 100%

100%.

Further, Cookie is 33, if, and a big if, the Bunnies were will ing to chip half (let's say 400k) then that is good value for us. Even moving forward, Flanno likes year by year deals, so he'd be performance managed for future contracts eg: JDB if he stays on. Again a win for us.
His experience is, however, undeniable and you can't put a price on that.

This would have us at a genuine 9/14 combo as well.

SAP58

Juniors
100%.

Further, Cookie is 33, if, and a big if, the Bunnies were will ing to chip half (let's say 400k) then that is good value for us. Even moving forward, Flanno likes year by year deals, so he'd be performance managed for future contracts eg: JDB if he stays on. Again a win for us.
His experience is, however, undeniable and you can't put a price on that.

This would have us at a genuine 9/14 combo as well.
I’d love to see it but I doubt Scoffs will let him go. Come home Cookie !

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
How ironic

Talagi wants to be a FB or 5/8 and he was a late change to the right wing vs the Dogs

Lomax wants to be a centre or fullback? and is going to a club with god knows as his coach and a battle for Parra to keep Talagi and ensure his preferred pathway.

Victoire

Juniors
Flanagan in that propaganda podcast last week talked about wanting to recruit a hooker to complement Liddle.

Meanwhile, the Roosters appear to be publicly building a case to justify sacking Brandon Smith...

To quote the old ground announcer at WIN: "whaddaya reckon Dragons fans??"

I'd be open to it. Cheese to start at hooker for the first 20, then switch to the middle forward rotation from that point while Liddle takes over dummy half for the rest of the game. Flanagan has a strong record of reviving careers, I'd be confident he'd bring out Smiths best

Coffs dragon

Bench
Flanagan in that propaganda podcast last week talked about wanting to recruit a hooker to complement Liddle.

Meanwhile, the Roosters appear to be publicly building a case to justify sacking Brandon Smith...

To quote the old ground announcer at WIN: "whaddaya reckon Dragons fans??"

I'd be open to it. Cheese to start at hooker for the first 20, then switch to the middle forward rotation from that point while Liddle takes over dummy half for the rest of the game. Flanagan has a strong record of reviving careers, I'd be confident he'd bring out Smiths best
Flanno is trying to fix & establish a better culture.
That Blue Vein Cheese is on the nose!
A big NO for me,

Victoire

Juniors
I think cheese is the last player we want to bring on board

we have been pruning the loose canons for a few years now. Why let the weeds back in?
Wow I was counting on you AG, as the resident optimist, to be on board with me here. Cheese hasn't hurt anyone but himself so far, and attitude problems can often be solved

Victoire

Juniors
You should read between the lines of what Moley is saying about a gambler in the NRL on big coin up to his eyebrows in debts to other players. The entire squad at that club are off him.
Yeah I'm aware of this too, but it's also not a violent crime... nor would he be an outlier in a league funded by pokie dens playing out of PointsBet stadium and we'll cross live to Joel Caine for the Sportsbet market update. As far as the "reformed sinner" redemption arcs go, its on the mild end of the scale.

Latest posts