What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Frank Facer

First Grade
Strapping big lad and undoubtedly will be the next Tumolulo (?) . Whomever he signs with after 2019 will be getting a very damaging forward - wil the Dragons be in the race , I certainly hope so Frank .
It looks like Pangai will come as a package deal with Bennett. That makes Bennett a much more attractive proposition.

Drag Queen

Bench
Although I hate Manly more than any other NRL club, I’d say Barrett’s ability to coach effectively has been undermined by its salary cap dramas.

Then again, if the game’s ruling authority in the country had any balls, it would’ve denied the Sea Eagles an opportunity to compete for competition points this season, and thus awarded the pricks a much deserved initial wooden spoon. Let’s not forget that that club’s blatant cheating affected the make up of the 2017 semi final series.
True Jimmy. Overlooked.

BLM01

First Grade
So the great Richard Agar (junior pathways, women and whatever else recruitment he was employed to do) as a big experienced signing does a Mulholland after a year and leaves us for family reasons.
They tow the PC line in their statements but looks like now a non replacement.
Are things really happening behind the scenes to the benefit seeing a shake up of the Dragons?

Drag Queen

Bench
Do they still have fans??
Not any vacinated ones, they don’t.
So the great Richard Agar (junior pathways, women and whatever else recruitment he was employed to do) as a big experienced signing does a Mulholland after a year and leaves us for family reasons.
Are things really happening behind the scenes to the benefit seeing a shake up of the Dragons?
Nope.

Frank Facer

First Grade
O'Sullivan would be good. From what I hear/read, he is one of the best talent scouts around.

BLM01

First Grade
O'Sullivan would be good. From what I hear/read, he is one of the best talent scouts around.
He is tied up with? NZ or back at Roosters? or someone else. Someone will tell me. As to quote "Calm One" again. We wont be getting O'Sullivan. I'd say in the big deck chair shuffle someone else who is sitting on their big fat backside doing stuff all will get that added to their role to save money.

Gareth67

First Grade

I was hoping for just that BLMO1 , I thought that there would be a major shake-up over this off season , however I now believe that it is nothing more then the old boys club collectively passing wind .

BLM01

First Grade
I was hoping for just that BLMO1 , I thought that there would be a major shake-up over this off season , however I now believe that it is nothing more then the old boys club collectively passing wind .
Oh well, we will wait & see, but was he really a necessary or a good signing anyway. Me thinks not, maybe now new management agree.