What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
do wonder what the hell the rorters r gonna do with all the money they have freed up.. granted they have so many young guns they should be investing in them...

not sure what flanno will do with cheese, I mean as a 13 he would be huge but i dont even know if he wants to play as a 13.. and maybe flanno does feel hes not someone he could bring around.. tbf he has struggled in 2 very good systems. Thankfully not our decision.. and probably not a priority for flanno.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Wow I was counting on you AG, as the resident optimist, to be on board with me here. Cheese hasn't hurt anyone but himself so far, and attitude problems can often be solved
True habits can be modified

Steve Price had to move from the Bulldogs to the Warriors as part of his solution to rebuild the nest egg and take the bigger contract

AA has a one in four success rate after 12months

GA supposedly similar

So it can be done and the data backs it up that you can be the 1 in 4 outlier to negative stat of 3 in 4 don’t sustain a 12month absence

I don’t know…… there is something cavalier about cheese

peter Sullivan said in his first interview with Wayne they met in a park and went through a clipboard of players

tick
Cross
Tick
Cross

Wayne said I want a higher weighting to coach ability and team first values

Dragon David

First Grade
do wonder what the hell the rorters r gonna do with all the money they have freed up.. granted they have so many young guns they should be investing in them...

not sure what flanno will do with cheese, I mean as a 13 he would be huge but i dont even know if he wants to play as a 13.. and maybe flanno does feel hes not someone he could bring around.. tbf he has struggled in 2 very good systems. Thankfully not our decision.. and probably not a priority for flanno.
The Roosters will indeed have a good amount of dosh in their cap box when the likes of Keary, JWH, Suaalii, Manu and a couple more minor ones leave, maybe Cheese as well. I'm guessing they will spend some on upgrading a few that will continue at the club and they do have a good crop of young ones coming through their system.

They have a crafty and promising young hooker by the name of Benaiah loelu who is doing well in their Cup side who might be earmarked to takeover from Cheese. They also have a Tyler Moriarty, Zach Dockar-Clay.

It is weird that the Roosters haven't as yet got the replacements for the first 4 players which is not like them. Maybe I might not have seen or heard of any more like it.

justadragon

Bench
The Roosters will indeed have a good amount of dosh in their cap box when the likes of Keary, JWH, Suaalii, Manu and a couple more minor ones leave, maybe Cheese as well. I'm guessing they will spend some on upgrading a few that will continue at the club and they do have a good crop of young ones coming through their system.

They have a crafty and promising young hooker by the name of Benaiah loelu who is doing well in their Cup side who might be earmarked to takeover from Cheese. They also have a Tyler Moriarty, Zach Dockar-Clay.

It is weird that the Roosters haven't as yet got the replacements for the first 4 players which is not like them. Maybe I might not have seen or heard of any more like it.

You know its nothing unusual to hear nothing from the Roosters until it actually happens Dave. Then we can all say how did that happen, and where did they get the money for that :)

Dragon David

First Grade
You know its nothing unusual to hear nothing from the Roosters until it actually happens Dave. Then we can all say how did that happen, and where did they get the money for that :)
Yes that's right justa. Out of the blue announcements and we wonder how they do it. On the other hand we get all and sundry coming to us and the announcements aren't forthcoming.

TheRev

First Grade
must say im not 100% whether Jacks manager has started the souths rumour or if there is truth too it.. Jacks debut was in 2011 under Wayne.. so I guess there would be a connection there.. that might supersede the otherwise bad baggage that holds jack back from other clubs offering.

Latest posts