What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I know it gets mentioned about not much being available in the market place, but in the NRL players become available regardless of their contract status on a very regular basis.
Seems to be more and more noise every day that Brandon Smith is on very shaky ground at the Roosters.
If they do want to move him on, I think they realise they will need to chip in a fair bit of coin for 2025 for it to happen.
If he is struggling with the lifestyle in Sydney, it it possible that a place like Wollongong would suit him better??
I really believe the Dragons might have a crack at him if the Roosters do set him free.

RedVee

First Grade
I know it gets mentioned about not much being available in the market place, but in the NRL players become available regardless of their contract status on a very regular basis.
Seems to be more and more noise every day that Brandon Smith is on very shaky ground at the Roosters.
If they do want to move him on, I think they realise they will need to chip in a fair bit of coin for 2025 for it to happen.
If he is struggling with the lifestyle in Sydney, it it possible that a place like Wollongong would suit him better??
I really believe the Dragons might have a crack at him if the Roosters do set him free.
I hope not

justadragon

Bench
He will improve our squad. People happy to stick with solely our juniors but we don’t have a hooker coming through. Mulheisen was a flop. Not many available out there. He would be looking for a new opportunity and a clause can be justifiably in his contract about behaviours.
H Finau I think is a good prospect, but yes do agree with your thoughts.

Ca
Can't you purchase coke in Wollongong? (not cola)

Seriously - you may be right but his attitude is an issue

He is trading on his past "Cheese" factor not not his continual performances.

But Suli turned around after multiple clubs and attitude issues.

Nah - I think it's just too desperate, Desperate D

redv13

Bench
No thanks, Smith has huge issues off field that are starting to surface in the media and it’s no surprise that his form has been down this year.

Latest posts