What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Smurf

Juniors
Before we start talking about these players and pie in the sky stuff with TPJ. We have the Sims Bros, Frizz, Vaughan and hopefully JDB.
Blake Lawrie, Robson should be our priorities and maybe Kerr before going outside
Lets focus on the flanks too 1st before spending a 1mill on TPJ or a Taumololo like.
Dont get caught up FF in the media & Brisbane forward frenzy.

You can add in Host after last nights game too
He played well

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
BIG NEWS)

James Hooper (Fox League Journalist ) said last night on the ''Super Saturday wrap up" on Fox League that he expects Paul McGregor to re-sign in the coming weeks. Most likely a 2 year deal!

Overseas dragon

Juniors
BIG NEWS)

James Hooper (Fox League Journalist ) said last night on the ''Super Saturday wrap up" on Fox League that he expects Paul McGregor to re-sign in the coming weeks. Most likely a 2 year deal!
Most likely 2 more years of mediocrity. ..................please don't do it Brian Johnson.... .. . .

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
The admin of the FB page didn’t use the number two in the last sentence. Instead, he/she wrote “to” (sic).
they possibly edited it, but i have no idea who the admin is, im just a member of that page and a few other Dragon pages, it popped up on my FB feed and i copied it and i couldnt even tell you from which Dragons group page it was..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
BIG NEWS)

I'm thinking the dragons management were ready to act on this as soon as we won a couple of games, then announce the re-signing.
All l have to say is that the old St George would never acted as such, not in Frank Facer days.