What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

J.moz

Juniors
Mary is destroying every players confidence. Has the team but cant coach and it shows .Give us all a break and walk 2 straight losses at Kogarah.

getsmarty

Immortal
I hope they go hard for Lafai instead. Make that immediately as well and have Aitken / Lomax in the centres. 2 Dragons juniors.

I would prefer they go for Aitken.. Lomax and Aitken are both right side players and McGregor will not move aitken..more likely Lomax to the left ........at the end of the day we need to move both Aitken and Lafai on...( Despite Lafai being good last night he is now too slow. ).

BLM01

First Grade
I would prefer they go for Aitken.. Lomax and Aitken are both right side players and McGregor will not move aitken..more likely Lomax to the left ........at the end of the day we need to move both Aitken and Lafai on...( Despite Lafai being good last night he is now too slow. ).
86...what I have noted with Lafai is he has built up a lot more bulk this season from last. He goes OK and can score / sniff or set up a try. He starts a lot of his runs flat footed especially when trying to make yardage from our end.

BLM01

First Grade
Agree...Chief...But shouldn't this be discussed in the cone of silence .............
True but the Cone of Silence our media organisation operate under at the St George Illawarra Dragons has the tendency to leave too much inuendo, rumours and guesswork out there so i have decided its time to let the enemy KAOS (i.e. the fans) infiltrate the organisation.
Even poor Mary (call him Hymie) does not know what the organisation is doing in regards to getting a JDB replacement or a 30th player...or so he says to deflect the blame for what is going on elsewhere out of frustration.

getsmarty

Immortal
True but the Cone of Silence our media organisation operate under at the St George Illawarra Dragons has the tendency to leave too much inuendo, rumours and guesswork out there so i have decided its time to let the enemy KAOS (i.e. the fans) infiltrate the organisation.
Even poor Mary (call him Hymie) does not know what the organisation is doing in regards to getting a JDB replacement or a 30th player...or so he says to deflect the blame for what is going on elsewhere out of frustration.

Thanks chief...so we are talking about a double agent with McGregor...possibly Siegfried

getsmarty

Immortal
Yes the robot has been programmed incorrectly.

So chief...Should I contact Det. Harry Hoo.

hoo-200.jpg

getsmarty

Immortal
Yes the robot has been programmed incorrectly.

I worked it our Chief..McGregor is Larabee

larabee-200.jpg

A short description for non fans...

Larabee is the secretary and driver for the Chief of Control. He's as literal in his own way as Hymie the robot, and so good-natured that his inability to discern sarcasm will always be forgiven. Once the Chief's jaws unclench, that is. You have to wonder how anyone that incompetent could keep his job. You'd almost think there's nepotism at play.

Sounds accurate to me.....

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I worked it our Chief..McGregor is Larabee

larabee-200.jpg

A short description for non fans...

Larabee is the secretary and driver for the Chief of Control. He's as literal in his own way as Hymie the robot, and so good-natured that his inability to discern sarcasm will always be forgiven. Once the Chief's jaws unclench, that is. You have to wonder how anyone that incompetent could keep his job. You'd almost think there's nepotism at play.

Sounds accurate to me.....

Starker, this is the Dragons Forum, we don't use the Cone of Silence here..........

hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts