What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
So chief...Should I contact Det. Harry Hoo.

hoo-200.jpg
You know what 86. If only we could be chief of our club. Oh boy how we would like to do some things different

Frank Facer

First Grade
Because they have a great pack already and he is looking for a regular first grade gig
If we get DeBelin back, then there won't be any room for Stimpson in our starting team either. I am also not convinced that he is anything special. I think Lucky is a better prospect than Stimpson.

Dragonsamy

Bench
If we get DeBelin back, then there won't be any room for Stimpson in our starting team either. I am also not convinced that he is anything special. I think Lucky is a better prospect than Stimpson.

Agree re luc he has more potential than most. But does he have the right attitude. Stimpson does everyone who has gone through storm system has it embedded in them. We need to have that attitude.

Frank Facer

First Grade
TPJ 2020. You know it makes sense
We have got the cap space too, but I don't like our chances of getting his signature when in competition against Easts and Brisbane.

Brisbane have an abundance of young forward talent. Flegler is off contract at the end of this season. He looks like a very good young prospect, who will probably get better. I would be looking to sign him too.

BLM01

First Grade
We have got the cap space too, but I don't like our chances of getting his signature when in competition against Easts and Brisbane.

Brisbane have an abundance of young forward talent. Flegler is off contract at the end of this season. He looks like a very good young prospect, who will probably get better. I would be looking to sign him too.
Before we start talking about these players and pie in the sky stuff with TPJ. We have the Sims Bros, Frizz, Vaughan and hopefully JDB.
Blake Lawrie, Robson should be our priorities and maybe Kerr before going outside
Lets focus on the flanks too 1st before spending a 1mill on TPJ or a Taumololo like.
Dont get caught up FF in the media & Brisbane forward frenzy.

Latest posts