What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redv13

Bench
redv13
everything would have been different with 17 fit players - defence replacement strategy macca having a break etc ,,, but surely the boys have taken a lot out of that game and should have belief in them selves but we must beat the tigers to keep momentum up
100%. Bring on the Tigers!!

FlameThrower

Bench
redv13
everything would have been different with 17 fit players - defence replacement strategy macca having a break etc ,,, but surely the boys have taken a lot out of that game and should have belief in them selves but we must beat the tigers to keep momentum up
I think our overall fitness levels are not up with the top sides.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We would be dead set bottom 4, for third party deals. The club has never excelled in that space.
It's not really a Club thing. Contra deals are happening between players and suppliers, via their managers. For example, a player gets free aircond if they plug the company on instagram.
It ultimately comes down to the player's profile and how many followers they have.

Yow

Juniors
It's not really a Club thing. Contra deals are happening between players and suppliers, via their managers. For example, a player gets free aircond if they plug the company on instagram.
It ultimately comes down to the player's profile and how many followers they have.

Can someone point me in the right direction of which thread that Roosters troll was trolling us?
I can’t remember where I read it, I would like to have a chat about Roosters vs Dogs game, thanks in advance.
might be in judiciary thread

I think our overall fitness levels are not up with the top sides.
Self belief can affect the appearance of fitness. Self doubt/frustration is draining and makes you question whether more effort will make any difference. A club like the storm has so much confidence in its systems that they know effort will be rewarded. The fastest way for a team to look unfit is by stuffing up last tackle options that negate all the hard work in the lead up. I would bet our team is as fit as any but mentally our poor execution is draining our enthusiasm.

Rod Coil

Juniors
Having said all that, the club is not blameless in identifying, introducing & facilitating the process. I bet the top sides are all over that. We are not.