What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
JDB knows if he is innocent,if he is he should challenge the charges all the way through the Court to clear his name irrespective of cost.
If he wins make sure she pays for her indiscretion
If it was consensual then let's hope he pays for his indiscretion as well or is that irrelevant?

Bench
We have to wait till court date. Then the charge is either dropped or the case goes forwatd

Gardenia

Juniors
Always the game/club over the individual.
Any individual is oyvever one game away from never playing again - the game though endures.
I guess if membership numbers decreased or sponsors due to bad image to the club then the club interests need to prevail

ouryears

Bench
If it was consensual then let's hope he pays for his indiscretion as well or is that irrelevant?
If it was consensual, if it even happened, what’s there to pay for?
If he is found innocent, I hope she has to pay a shit load of money
They can both disappear out of sight and mind until this is sorted for all I care

Frank Facer

First Grade
His pregnant partner gives him the arse.
Women very rarely leave a guy because he cheated on her. I can not think of one girl that I know of personally who has left her partner because he cheated on her. The only example I can think of is Tiger Wood's Mrs left him and took a shit load with her. I have asked numerous people if they can think of any women they know who left their partner because he cheated on her and none of them could think of any examples either.

I think there is more chance of a woman leaving a guy who doesn't cheat on her than one who does.

Final point, any girl who gets with sports star, rock star or movie star that thinks her guy is going to be faithful is very deluded, naive, ignorant and stupid.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Women very rarely leave a guy because he cheated on her. I can not think of one girl that I know of personally who has left her partner because he cheated on her. The only example I can think of is Tiger Wood's Mrs left him and took a shit load with her. I have asked numerous people if they can think of any women they know who left their partner because he cheated on her and none of them could think of any examples either.

I think there is more chance of a woman leaving a guy who doesn't cheat on her than one who does.

Final point, any girl who gets with sports star, rock star or movie star that thinks her guy is going to be faithful is very deluded, naive, ignorant and stupid.

You’ve lost the plot. Absolute nonsense.

TomRedVRiver

Bench

So.... you're suggesting it's all the girl's fault, and there's no onus on the guys (celebrity or not) to remain faithful and treat their partner with respect?

(sorry mods) You're a f**king disgrace. An absolutely pathetic, low-life, extraordinarily naive disgrace.
If you have a partner, I feel sorry for her/him.

Frank Facer

First Grade
So.... you're suggesting it's all the girl's fault, and there's no onus on the guys (celebrity or not) to remain faithful and treat their partner with respect?

(sorry mods) You're a f**king disgrace. An absolutely pathetic, low-life, extraordinarily naive disgrace.
If you have a partner, I feel sorry for her/him.
lol. I didn't suggest anything of the sort. lol Don't try and twist what I say to suit your agenda. lol I was talking about reality. You seem to have a problem with the truth.

I have asked many guys if they think a girl could trust a sports star, rock star or movie star and every single one has said no. Then I ask them if they could trust themselves if they were a sports star, rock star or movie star and I think every single one has said no.

You could have just said that you thought I was wrong, instead of making disparaging offensive remarks to me. lol I don't give a F**k about your insults either. lol Do you think I am wrong? lol

TomRedVRiver

Bench
lol. I didn't suggest anything of the sort. lol Don't try and twist what I say to suit your agenda. lol I was talking about reality. You seem to have a problem with the truth.

I have asked many guys if they think a girl could trust a sports star, rock star or movie star and every single one has said no. Then I ask them if they could trust themselves if they were a sports star, rock star or movie star and I think every single one has said no.

You could have just said that you thought I was wrong, instead of making disparaging offensive remarks to me. lol I don't give a F**k about your insults either. lol Do you think I am wrong? lol

I just think that you made some disgusting remarks, you've been called out on it, and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

And don't try and say "you didn't suggest that", because they were your words, not mine. I didn't twist anything.

BLM01

First Grade

Pretty nieve of you re those comments Frank this time around. Probably should of thought about it bit more before posting. Plenty of people split up because of infedility and understandably so.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I just think that you made some disgusting remarks, you've been called out on it, and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

And don't try and say "you didn't suggest that", because they were your words, not mine. I didn't twist anything.
I have not made any disgusting remarks. My response was to Old Timer when he said that would like to see DeBelin's Mrs leave him because he has apparently cheated on her. I didn't say it was the girls fault. lol You tried to say that I suggested it was the girls fault. I didn't use the word fault in my post. I said that I was talking about reality and stand by my remarks. I certainly didn't try and weasel out of it in any way and I still am not trying to weasel out of it.

My words certainly were not what you said that I was suggesting. Don't try and put words in my mouth.

And you are the one who is making the disgusting remarks.

Again, Do you think I am wrong? If so, then say it and elaborate, instead of making disgusting personal remarks about me. lol