What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragons 09

Juniors
I tried telling yas. I know my footy. Lomax has stalled in his development, despite mutliple chances.

Move now to lock up Euan and free cash to find a fullback

:D:D:D Good to see you're still trolling well past the end of our off season, solid effort. I predict 2020 will be a breakout season for you........probably on the Bulldogs forum though when Euan end up at the Dogs.......Merimbula - Pambula Bulldogs that is. You'd be quite familiar with that team i'd imagine!

gitano

Juniors
I haven't the time to reply to you all individually, but concern is that Lomax isn't making the transition well at all.
Physically isn't there and lacks speed for what he lacks physically

Dragons 09

Juniors
I haven't the time to reply to you all individually, but concern is that Lomax isn't making the transition well at all.

Serious question without any sarcasm intended. What do you really think happened to Euan this season? I've never really had a high opinion of him but there is no doubt he is a much handier footballer than what he showed this season. He came onto the scene as one to watch, but sadly, has regressed badly. Is it the coach not developing him, Dragons structure and game plan doesn't suit him, injury, attitude something else or all of the above?

There has to be a reason why he hasn't gone on with it and after more than a hundred games, i'm finding it harder to believe that his time will come. In all honesty i think he needs a change of scenery to reinvigorate his footy.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Serious question without any sarcasm intended. What do you really think happened to Euan this season? I've never really had a high opinion of him but there is no doubt he is a much handier footballer than what he showed this season. He came onto the scene as one to watch, but sadly, has regressed badly. Is it the coach not developing him, Dragons structure and game plan doesn't suit him, injury, attitude something else or all of the above?

There has to be a reason why he hasn't gone on with it and after more than a hundred games, i'm finding it harder to believe that his time will come. In all honesty i think he needs a change of scenery to reinvigorate his footy.
Yeah he’s done, he needs a new club as much as we need a new centre. If he hasn’t learned to pass or defend by now he’s not going to, not here at least. I like him and wish him well but he’s stagnated here.

qld redvee

Juniors
Gitano
I think we need to perservere with zac for a further year or 2 under a different class of coach and give him a chance, To suggest moving him on to reduce cap pressure is laughable to say the least we need to move one of our current first grade centres on if money is an issue. We cant keep the same centre pairing going into 2020 they offered nothing so Lomax deserves a chance to show his wares - if after a season he is not up to first grade standards then move him on supercoach has no idea where to play the kid and he did a pretty good job in 2018 when given a go we all know hes not a winger so ask mary why he ended up there most of the season If he isnt there physically then once again what do our trainers and HPU staff do ??? and who in our backline is quick ?? so that should not be a concern

slippery5

Juniors
n
I have my money on the rorters, for quite some time now - Freddy the Fiddle thinks the world of young Lomax and would had had a word in Uncle Nicks ear by now .

Of course I do hope that I am wrong and that he remains a dragon , he only needs a decent coach to go to the next level , but the bloke isn’t stupid and realizes that there are none where he is at the moment .
Roosters don't need him with their current centres or FB.

RED73V

Juniors
YOU ARE OFF YOUR ROCKER. Not only has Zac had little game time our genius IMPOSTER changes his position constantly & hasn’t allowed him to settle into any rhythm at all. Get rid of Aitken & Lafai they are USELESS. I would pick Zac every day of the week over both those 2 plodders

nontime111

Juniors
so this whole MARY wa(*^^ IS just a common as muck COUP , of some kind, take to the streets people or lose your team

Old Timer

Coach
OK, so why would we persevere with a player that is "passable on occasion"?
Because that is exactly what we do.
We have a long history of having, keeping and selecting iffy players.
We are like jelly a soft touch and easily moulded.

Latest posts