What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
sharks do seem to like having ex dragons coach them
So it must be that as Robbo wants to continue coaching at the Roosters for the next umpteen years which Fitzy was next in line to coach had Robbo left, he must have agreed to negotiate with the Sharks when they approached him weeks ago and has now signed a 3 year deal for a lousy $1.5M.

Fitzy declined us so I'm hoping that he ends up like Barrett, a good assistant but a poor head.

The next question is, who will be Robbo's next assistant - Rylesy?

FlameThrower

Bench
Given his pedigree he’ll probably end up being a good coach, but having said that I wouldn’t swap him for Hook.
I really don’t get the admiration for Fitzgibbon. He has had best job in NRL as assistant at Roosters. Has unlimited TPA, private / corporate backing and biggest sombrero in NRL. How will that translate to the Sharks who need full dismantling and rebuild...and put that onto the shoulders of a Rookie coach !!!

redVinme

Juniors
So it must be that as Robbo wants to continue coaching at the Roosters for the next umpteen years which Fitzy was next in line to coach had Robbo left, he must have agreed to negotiate with the Sharks when they approached him weeks ago and has now signed a 3 year deal for a lousy $1.5M.

Fitzy declined us so I'm hoping that he ends up like Barrett, a good assistant but a poor head.

The next question is, who will be Robbo's next assistant - Rylesy?

Mary

Fork tongue hissing again
Why? The other fella said, and I quote, " Heard Rudolph doesn’t want to sign anything at the moment".
I'm telling you now that he is about to be signed by someone.
When it comes to fruition will you be man enough to take that accusation back?
Or will you be the pissant that you present yourself as?

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Why? The other fella said, and I quote, " Heard Rudolph doesn’t want to sign anything at the moment".
You're a pesant so what the f**k....and you're a snake

Latest posts