What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

FlameThrower

Bench
Fully agree. Plenty of good judges within the Dragons organisation have for years been tagging Ramsey as a future star, so they must be seeing something over a long period of time to say that he has the qualities needed for FG. I am prepared to give him a bit more time.
I’m not convinced, may be a better Winger than FB though.

Slackboy72

Coach
I’ve heard a rumour that Hook wants to bring in Tyrone Peachey next year - GC having a cap problems

I would 100 percent take him
ForsakenJealousKatydid-max-1mb.gif

Unsainty79

Juniors
Peachey was on QLD TV last night saying GC didn't make much of an effort to keep him, so he's looking to start negotiating with other clubs.

He is someone I thought would really dominate with the 6-again rule. I agree that he needs a set position. Left edge with Bird outside him doesn't sound too bad, though.

Bin Chicken

Juniors
I’ve heard a rumour that Hook wants to bring in Tyrone Peachey next year - GC having a cap problems

I would 100 percent take him
I’m pretty sure he signed with Titans and a few months later tried to stay at Panthers once hook wasn’t moved on. He said it’s because he had just built a house the reason he wanted to stay at Penrith but a few reports said it was Hook . I’m a big fan so hoping he comes