What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Poor old Fitz deserves better Eaton , still it may make him feel homesick enough to Griffin a call .
Don't worry about Friz, Gareth, it's Adam Clune I would feel sorry for if Normie joined him at the Knights. I have some family members who go for the Knights - I will be giving it to them if dear ol' Corey N does get a deal there just like my Eels mate gave it to me three years back! How sad for the Knights to lose to us on a CN one pointer! Maybe that's why he is on their hit list.

kit66

Bench
Prop Jamayne Taunoa Brown ( the player we borrowed for 2 games ) released by Warriors to join another club. Telegraph rumour has him off to the Cowboys. Be a handy pick up, 24 yrs old, 116 kg's, doesn't make big metres yet but a willing and solid defender in the middle.

redv13

Bench
Prop Jamayne Taunoa Brown ( the player we borrowed for 2 games ) released by Warriors to join another club. Telegraph rumour has him off to the Cowboys. Be a handy pick up, 24 yrs old, 116 kg's, doesn't make big metres yet but a willing and solid defender in the middle.
Not a rumour mate, he’s signed with the Cows

Dragon David

First Grade
That's as impressive a highlights reel as I've seen, speed, step, passing, kicking, tackling all with with skill and strength. Looks like a real quick thinker as well who takes the right option and nails it. Must be something wrong though to be 24 and not cracked 1sts yet. Too small ? How much did Slippery weigh ?
Slippery weighed 75kg and is 173 cm tall. So same weight as Jack A Williams.

I think that he would have the makings of a solid back-up hooker/half. Hook must see something in him to get him signed up for train and trial as per - https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/0917de6eff4509805ad38c4e864d1c3c

Gareth67

First Grade
That's as impressive a highlights reel as I've seen, speed, step, passing, kicking, tackling all with with skill and strength. Looks like a real quick thinker as well who takes the right option and nails it. Must be something wrong though to be 24 and not cracked 1sts yet. Too small ? How much did Slippery weigh ?
He does look a very good player however I believe that the reason he has not cemented a spot in the 1st grade side is because of the very close marking and gang tackling that is par for course in the NRL .

You only need to compare the difference in defense between both the C.Cup teams and the NRL sides . A few players over the years have looked the goods when playing in the Cup teams , but are subdued once they are playing against the defensive structures of the premier competition .

Last edited:

jeffdragon

Bench
2022 draw out by the end of the week.
Brisbane v souths is one game pencilled in.
Interesting to see who we get.
One thing is for sure,Sharks ×2, dogs×2.

denis preston

First Grade
Nov the 1st onwards is the mole's high season. He can spread as much unsubstantiated rumours as he likes without accountability. In saying that has any formites who watch super league got any real guide to this Seguier ?