What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

Sorry…just had to share this. I thought this kid was no good. But he has been playing well for the Warriors. Bloody hell. What’s wrong with us?

maestro1

Bench
Definitely out of context. Another nothing story so the media can continue on their "Dragon-bashing" way.

He wanted to stay, but had to leave to play regular 1st grade. Unfortunately Suli is not the most articulate fellow. It was quite obvious that it was not a knock on the Dragons, more that he didn't want to leave and now that he has, he has made a good fist of his time in the Red V. He was trying to communicate to Fifita, that even though he doesn't want to leave Manly, he will enjoy his time at the Dragons and do good by his career.

Our once great club very sadly continues to make itself a very easy target for the media pack.
Personally, I think Griffin will be gone sometime in April.
Awfully tough gig for an interim coach to come in and see out the rest of season 2023.
I can see one of three options.
Hasler is available now and jumps straight in.
Or, either Young or Ryles will break their contracts and come straight in.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Our once great club very sadly continues to make itself a very easy target for the media pack.
Personally, I think Griffin will be gone sometime in April.
Awfully tough gig for an interim coach to come in and see out the rest of season 2023.
I can see one of three options.
Hasler is available now and jumps straight in.
Or, either Young or Ryles will break their contracts and come straight in.
I think all teams are a target mate. These journalists are vultures trying to sell a story and unfortunately, stories about players (allegedly) not wanting to play for a team are what works. These assholes spin it their way to make it look the way they want. Bunch of merkins

Slippery Morris

First Grade

Sorry…just had to share this. I thought this kid was no good. But he has been playing well for the Warriors. Bloody hell. What’s wrong with us?
It's good to see Ford play well as he had big wraps as a junior and huge potential but was blocked as soon as Griffin came in and put in his has beens ahead of him. He also gave Billy Burns so much more game time than this bloke and I could never understand why.

VodkaSaint

Juniors

was used as battering ram, easy target, at the Warriors he has big body's around him and he gets to do his own thing

Mojo

Bench
i Thought he was rubbish. But he’s grown an extra leg playing for the Warriors. Well done young man
We’ve always developed talent. Unfortunately, it can’t be recognised when it’s forced to play a shitty style of footy - d’oh! How often have we let talented guys go elsewhere only to then marvel at how they perform? It’s a recurring theme. It’s gone on for decades now. This tells me that our current crop, who are giving it a red hot go, despite all the bs that’s been dumped on them, will turn out to be brilliant in the future. Good coaching and a first grade that is performing are the missing factors.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We’ve always developed talent. Unfortunately, it can’t be recognised when it’s forced to play a shitty style of footy - d’oh! How often have we let talented guys go elsewhere only to then marvel at how they perform? It’s a recurring theme. It’s gone on for decades now. This tells me that our current crop, who are giving it a red hot go, despite all the bs that’s been dumped on them, will turn out to be brilliant in the future. Good coaching and a first grade that is performing are the missing factors.
Tigers are far worse off than us…the amount of quality players let go is incomparable.