What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonslayer

First Grade
If we are in a hold pattern for Hunt until next year then Tino is definitely the one to neg a swap with.

I think being captain at the Titans is weighing on him and effecting his game. He's young and so much upside. I just can't imagine Hunt going there and not being captain.

Tino would definitely be in our senior group but with the responsibility, leave that to whoever.

St.Brisbane

Juniors

Interesting read if you have the time

Gareth67

First Grade
I reckon his teammates will be breathing a sigh of relief knowing that Hunt will continue to shout the gang free coffee . 😋

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
If we are in a hold pattern for Hunt until next year then Tino is definitely the one to neg a swap with.

I think being captain at the Titans is weighing on him and effecting his game. He's young and so much upside. I just can't imagine Hunt going there and not being captain.

Tino would definitely be in our senior group but with the responsibility, leave that to whoever.
I would have to disagree with you there his game is better than ever WIWO
However would have to agree I'd have him in a flash but Titans wont let him go nor Brimson
Id take Beau Fermor & that speedy winger Periera as a swap deal for Benny

John moz

Juniors
Rumour in Townsville is that Valentines Holmes is wanting to play fullback.
Dragons new coach Shane Flanagan is also very close with Holmes he had him at sharks playing fullback.
Would be a massive signing a fullback and also a handy goal kicker for next year.
Possibly a swap deal for Ben Hunt 2024 .

dannyt

Coach
Dragons new coach Shane Flanagan is also very close with Holmes he had him at sharks playing fullback.
Would be a massive signing a fullback and also a handy goal kicker for next year.
If the rumour regarding Townsend are true, then he could just play half with little risk of playing hooker given they have Robson. Certainly benefits the cows and us if we get Holmes, irrespective of whether he plays fullback or centre. He'd be an upgrade in either position.

However, it makes further mockery of Benny's "I want to be closer to my family" argument if he moves to Townsville.

saint-stefano

Juniors
I’ve herd Tom Brady wants to come outta retirement again to try his hand at league has a great passing game coming flanno u can get him