What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Illusion

Bench
We are a joke of a club and the appointment of Flano proves it
Yep said the same we can only attract players that are rejects from other clubs with nowhere to go , coaches that have no experience and a coaches with experience that no one wants , one gone Hook and now Flanno that was desperate to coach , but have always said , this has been set up for D. Young to take over at first opportunity ...... As long as daddy is at the club , Dean was always a chance of coaching , which IMO will happen ..... Anyway lets hope one of them can turn this club around .......

Old Timer

Coach
Saintmar must be Old Timers love child. Both absolute sooks.
Whingeing about the appointment of Flannigan and his decisions on his roster. At least he trying to do something as the club was run into the ground.
The old saying is " thos without sin should throw the first stone"
Mc Fookknuckle was trying to do something
Hook was also trying to do something

These guys didn't come with the mindset to destroy the joint they just didn't have what it takes and were persevered with for far too long.

Flanno has been here before on the payroll in official capacities with responsibilities so please tell what it was that he achieved and the foundation that he put in place as his legacy?

By all means tell me which club we outbid to get the services of Flanno The Fantastic?

Please tell me if you are 1 of the posters that said no way D Y should be anywhere near this place and that he needs to spend more time away from the club to do his apprenticeship before he comes back in any capacity?

Please tell me where you stood on the Ben Hunt saga and whether he should be ever playing again the Big Red V?

Flanno The Fantastic (might turn out to be Flim Flam Flanno) has ensured that 2 big sticking points for the vast majority of posters have been resolved in the very opposite direction that the fans wanted and in favour of the way our BOD want it.

This is just another example of us putting a milk arrowroot biscuit in a hot cup of tea and not expecting it to crumble into a mush at the bottom of the cup.

Nanadragon

Juniors

These guys didn't come with the mindset to destroy the joint they just didn't have what it takes and were persevered with for far too long.

Flanno has been here before on the payroll in official capacities with responsibilities so please tell what it was that he achieved and the foundation that he put in place as his legacy?

By all means tell me which club we outbid to get the services of Flanno The Fantastic?

Please tell me if you are 1 of the posters that said no way D Y should be anywhere near this place and that he needs to spend more time away from the club to do his apprenticeship before he comes back in any capacity?

Please tell me where you stood on the Ben Hunt saga and whether he should be ever playing again the Big Red V?

Flanno The Fantastic (might turn out to be Flim Flam Flanno) has ensured that 2 big sticking points for the vast majority of posters have been resolved in the very opposite direction that the fans wanted and in favour of the way our BOD want it.

This is just another example of us putting a milk arrowroot biscuit in a hot cup of tea and not expecting it to crumble into a mush at the bottom of the cup.
Still negative....?....

mickeylane

Bench

I dont think Flanno in his past roles had much of a say of how the team was run...yes he had a specific responsibility but not to the extent where he was appointing key personnel such as fitness coaches, assistant coaches, player negotiations, culling and shaping player rosters ...I consider Flanno one of the shrewdest player negotiators and man managers in the NRL ...right up their w Wayne Bennett. You only have to hear what Ennis, Luke Lewis, Gallen have to say about his prowess as a coach...I think we are in good hands....very good hands w Flanno...

possm

Coach
We have many problems on and off the field with most caused by our front office. I doubt we will ever get to where we want to be until this problem is solved.

1. Hunt should have been let go along with Griffin two seasons ago.
2. Sullivan and Sloan both have an entitlement attitude and should be brought to understand that they need to improve to earn their spot in the 17. Flann will bring about a change in attitude; Lomax is an example of what can be done in this area.
3. We need people at the club who can sell the idea of improvement when recruiting players.
4. We need new blood that is first-grade material at this stage in our development.
5. Craig Young has been very good of the club as a player but shocking as an official. He and Peter Doust bare the brunt of the reasons for our downfall over the past 23 years.
6. Mark Flanno on his results as a coach nothing more and nothing less.

saintmar

Juniors
Saintmar must be Old Timers love child. Both absolute sooks.
Whingeing about the appointment of Flannigan and his decisions on his roster. At least he trying to do something as the club was run into the ground.
The old saying is " thos without sin should throw the first stone"
Sorry you see it that way Thommo.
Reality is the ageing real sook is being kept at the club at the expense of young talent and that decision really pisses me off.