What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

justadragon

Bench
we cant offer Walker anything until Nov 1, though im sure his manager has a pretty good unofficial idea about his worth.. but I just dont see money being the motivator.. he can have his pick of clubs tbh.. broncos, cows, tits, roosters, knights, dragons.. but we atleast want to make sure the Roosters r paying decent amounts out of their cap...
Do they have a salary cap :) Just asking ?

SAP58

Juniors
View attachment 92720
From being named player of the year a few years ago to becoming one of, if not the worst prop in the league. Sad to see. Just couldn’t cut it
Unfortunately the game today is way too fast for Blocker. Mobile big forwards that bend or break the line is what is needed today. He would suit the English style of football a lot better. Unfortunate but it’s reality but he no doubt bleeds red & white.

Mojo

Bench
Unfortunately the game today is way too fast for Blocker. Mobile big forwards that bend or break the line is what is needed today. He would suit the English style of football a lot better. Unfortunate but it’s reality but he no doubt bleeds red & white.
Based upon next to zero knowledge, I think he’s a decent bloke and a great Dragon‘s man. It seems a bit odd to me that he’s so obviously out of form this year. Good luck to him.

since77

Juniors
View attachment 92720
From being named player of the year a few years ago to becoming one of, if not the worst prop in the league. Sad to see. Just couldn’t cut it
Player of the year in one of the worst Dragon's teams I've had the displeasure of watching. Shows just how bad we were.
In just a few handfuls of games both the Couchmans have shown more than Blake has ever shown. I'm sure he's a nice guy but I've never once regarded him as first grade standard. Time to cut him loose.

Blake tries very hard but:

makes very little impact running the ball

has no offload

generally error prone

is being paid much more than his output warrants

With Lomax leaving and Flanno selecting the team based on merit, he will struggle to gain a spot in the 17 next year